Dan Howell X Phil Lester X Girl Reader

A/N - I honestly don't even know if it qualifies as a Dan X Phil X Girl Reader so YEAH FYI there is a bad word being said like halfway through, so just a little heads up? HEHE 

You were going to your locker like usual in the hall, when your best friend Jessie ran up to you randomly. 

"Y/N! Y/N!" She repeated until she reached you. "It's important!"

"Hey Jessie, what's up?" You asked the girl.

"Nothing really, just that the most popular guy in the school has a crush on you!"

"What?"

"You know, just the Dan Howell.."

"You must be kidding!" You said in surprise. You had never expected someone like him to have a crush on you.

"Anyways, we have first period soon, so we better get going!" Jessie said excitedly. 

"I still can't believe you like school." You told Jessie as you both started walking to your lockers.

"What can I say? The drama is the best part." She replied while starting to open her locker.

"That's surprising."

"Yep."

____ Time Skip to about after second period ____

You were at your locker getting your science materials, when Jessie ran over to you excitedly. 

"Y/N! Guess what??"

"What?" You answered while you looked at her, expecting an answer.

"Dan was asking me things about you.. Like your favorite flower, whether you like crowds.. Anything like that." 

"Really??"

"Yes! I really hope he asks you on a date soon!"

"That'd be really cool."

"I know... Let's hurry and get to science, we don't want to encounter Phil again, right?" Jessie said while putting a disgusted tone on Phil's name.

"True.. I hope he's absent."

"He's not, I saw him in first period."

"Fuck." you said in frustration. 

"I know.. " Jessie said as she started pulling you to class.

"Woah!" You yelled in surprise as you went into the classroom.

Thankfully no one noticed you yelling, so you and Jessie sat at your usual desk together. 

Just when you and Jessie thought you wouldn't be disturbed for once, Phil walked into the classroom. When he saw you and Jessie start to attempt to hide from him, he walked over and sat on your desk.

"Hello Y/N"

"What do you want Phil." You said with boredom flashing in your eyes.

"Your love."

"Can you not be cliche Phil?" Jessie said with anger in her eyes.

"Why do you need to speak? I swear, whenever you talk I lose I.Q points." Phil said while glaring at Jessie and moving closer to her face as she moved backwards with every word. 

You were about to flip and punch Phil in the face when you were all interrupted.

"Hey, Phil, why don't you leave him alone?"

You, Phil, and Jessie all turned to see Dan standing a few feet away from everything, while glaring at Phil.

"Yeah, Whatever. Howell." Phil said sarcastically before getting off of their desk and leaving the room.

"Thanks Dan." Jessie said before spacing out in a Harry Potter book.

You started blushing like crazy when Dan looked at you for a second longer than usual.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asked while starting to blush himself. 

"Yeah, I'm fine... Thanks Dan.." Y/n managed to stutter out while trying not to look like an idiot.

"No problem. By the way Y/n, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure..."

"Do you want to get some food after school? My treat."

"Of course..."

"Great, see you there!" He said as he went and sat in his desk.

You sat in the desk freaking out silently for ten minutes straight.

Three minutes afterwards, Jessie looked over at you.

"What did I miss?"

End~

A/N- Hehe Jessie is basically me so yeah.

I really hope you enjoyed this, I had this in my drafts for forever, unfinished, so I finished it really fast, and posted it.

So yeah, that's probably why it sucked.

~ Jessie <3