Joe Sugg x Reader - Hair Hell

Just a short one today, I promise you guys I will start being more active, and write requests, just wanted to get this out first since I do not have very many Joe one shots/imagines in this book. Hope you understand that! - Jessie <3

"Joe, you are not dying my hair."

"Why not? It'll be fun.. I'll even let you dye mine."

"Joe, do you know how insane your fans would go if they found out about us dating, let alone that you let me dye your precious sugg locks."

 Joe laughed as y/n started playing with his hair.

"They'll have to deal with it. But can I please dye it?" Joe looked at y/n with puppy dog eyes.

Y/N sighed and gave in, letting his eyes tempt her. "Fine, Joe, Fine, You can dye my hair."

"YAY!" Joe screamed and started skipping around. "I GET TO DYE YOUR HAIRRRR"

"Yes now please be quiet" Y/N responded in a sing song voice.

~ Time Skip brought to you by the cute Joe picture at the top ~

Y/N looked at her hair in horror. Joe had messily dyed her hair to an attempted F/C Ombre, but it wasn't very good quality. Y/N had used temporary green dye on his hair, as she didn't want his fans to attack her for dying it. 

Joe shrugged at her. "I didn't say that it would look good.."

Y/N laughed rather plainly, gently touching the strands of it.

 "Don't worry love, I'll just go and get it fixed."

Let's just say, Joe never got to dye Y/N's hair ever again.