Day 54

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Blaze asked, and Luke nodded his head.

"Absolutely. When they bury me, I want to look badass." He said, and she shook her head, mixing the dye.

"Blue, though? Babe, you could have done any colour."

"And I chose blue. Blue is my favourite." He said and she laughed.

"Okay." She wipes the dye into his hair and he grins.

"This is going to be so cool." She giggled. When his whole head was submerging in the blue dye, she ridded her hands of the colour. She went back to the hospital bed and sat across from him. "I have a request."

"Your wish is my command."

"You know that Marlboro case you have for your phone?" He asked, and she wrinkled her nose. It was a case in the shape of a Marlboro cigarette box, with the words 'You're going to die anyway' in gold.

"Yeah, why?"

"I want you to put that on your phone for my funeral."

"Luke, no!"

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because that thing is morbid."

"I think it would be funny."

"You have a twisted sense of humour." She laughed, and sat next to him, sliding under the covers. After half an hour, they got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. She listened quietly to their feet pattering on the floor. "Lucas, check your robe!" She exclaimed, referring to the open hospital gown, showing off his whole backside. He laughed.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." He said, stepping into the hospital shower.

That was the day Luke Hemmings dyed his hair.