Day 23

"No!" She screamed, and he bounded up the stairs to her room. He burst through the door, and saw Blaze sitting on the floor in front of her closet.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?" He asks, and she shook her head.

"No I am not okay! Somebody ruined my Blink shirt!" She yelled, and he nodded. That was her favourite shirt.

"Well, that's okay, you have others, don't you?" He asked, and she turned to him.

"No I don't have others! I had one, and now it's gone forever!" She sighed, and fell back on the floor. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, why don't we go shopping?" He asked, and she immediately sat up.

"Where?" She asked, looking at him with the most pathetic eyes he had ever seen.

"The mall?" He said, asking it as more of a question, giving her an obvious look. She exaggeratedly sighed, and nodded.

"I guess so. I'll be ready in fifteen." She said, shoving him out of the bedroom. True to her word, exactly fifteen minutes later, she came down the stairs with her wallet. They left, and not twenty minutes later, they were already digging around various stores in the mall.

"Luke, what about this one?" She asked him for the tenth time, and he just nodded, and said:

"You look nice." She would nod back and add the shirt to her trolley. So far, she had three Blink shirts in her trolley, and was over her 'emotionally traumatising experience'. "Are you ready yet?" He finally asked her, and she nodded. They payed, and went to the food court.

"What do you want?" She asked looking around at all the smaller restaurants around them.

"Probably just a burger."

"Well than I'll get that, too."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

"I'll be in line." She said, grabbing her wallet off of the table.

"That's where I'm going."

"Me too." She said slowly, trying to understand his point. He rolled his eyes.

"Blaze I'm paying." He said, and she shook her head.

"No you're not."

"Watch me." He said, walking towards the line. She walked faster, hoping to get there first. He laughed and walked faster, his legs taking long, fast strides. He pumped his fist in the air when he got there just seconds before Blaze. She glared at him.

"Next time, Hemmings." She said, and he just shook his head.

That was the first time she ever went shopping with Luke Hemmings.