Day 38

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this." She said, and she thinks back to the many times she had said that since she met Luke Hemmings.

"What? The beach is fun!" He exclaimed, laying down the towels. She cringed.

"No, the beach is not fun. It's wet, and there is sand. So much sand." She shuddered. "We've been here for five minutes and I already have sand in my pants!" She exclaimed, and he laughed loudly.

"Just get in the water." He chuckled, and she shook her head, pulling off her thin racer back tank top and tossing it at him. She walked to the water, and stood in the shallow part, the water only coming up to her knees. He sat on the beach, watching her talk to the young child that had walked up to her. She pointed to him, and they both looked at the teen boy. Luke smiled, waving at the young boy. He pouted and turned back to Blaze. She laughed, and nodded, causing the little boy to brighten up, and run back to his mother. She walked out of the water.

"Lucas, why aren't you in the water?" She asked, and he shrugged.

"I forgot my suit."

"You pressured me into coming to the beach, and forgot your suit?" She asks, and he nods. "Hemmings." She sighed.

"Sorry babe." He said, and she smiled.

"You don't need a suit." She said with a mischievous grin, and he raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to get in the water with my jeans?" He asked, and she nodded. He stood up. "Okay." He said, shedding his shirt.

"Really? You're not even going to put up a fight?" She asked in an astonished tone.

"Nope." He said, grabbing her hand and walking toward the water. She laughed, letting herself be pulled. "Oh, what were you talking to that little boy about?" He asked, and she giggled.

"He asked me out."

"What did you say?" He smiled.

"I told him when he turned 18 we'd talk, because I have a boyfriend."

"You do?" He asked, faking shock. She laughed, splashing him with the water.

That was the first time she went to the beach with Luke Hemmings.