Day 27

When he showed up at her door that night, Edward opened the door.

"Hi, Luke. She is almost ready." He said, and Luke nodded, stepping into the house. Minutes later, she bounced down the stairs, and Luke felt his breath catch in his throat. She was wearing distressed skinny jeans, and a loose grey crop top, with a floral Beatles logo, showing off the dreamcatcher belly button ring with a turquoise stone. She had on her signature black Vans, and a gold necklace with a simple gold circle and a small 'B' stamped into it. Her long brown hair was straightened, so it covered her exposed back. He had seen the outfit many times, but this was the first time it really caught his attention. It was casual, but still cute. He grinned at her, and she smiled back. She stood on her tip toes and pecked her father on the cheek, before walking out the door with Luke.

"You look beautiful." He said, as soon as he got into the car, and she blushed.

"So do you. I mean- no!" She said, and he laughed. "So where are we going?"

"The aquarium." He said, and she squealed.

"I love the aquarium." She said, and he laughed.

"I noticed."

x-----x-----x

As they walked throughout the tunnel, they looked through the glass walls. He watched her as she giggled, staring back at the animal that had so obviously taken an interest in her. She looked back at him and grinned, which he returned. When he finally looked at the clock, he noticed it was half-eleven.

"Blaze, it's 11:30." He said, and she gasped.

"What? How did it get so late?" She asked.

"I have no idea, but I'd better get you home. Your dad likes me, and I want to keep it that way." He said, and she laughed, walking out the doors and towards the black car.

x-----x-----x

"Thanks for taking me out, Luke. I had a really awesome time." She said, and he beamed down at her.

"Me too."

That was the first time she ever went out with Luke Hemmings.