Day 37

Her pencil moved swiftly across the sketch pad, adding the final details.

"Can I move yet?" He complained.

"Almost, so shut up." She mumbled, shading the rest of the picture. He was sat on one of the stools at the kitchen island, and she was up on the island, her legs crossed and looking down at her boyfriend. "Okay, it's finished." She said, setting the pencil down next to her. He grabbed the sketch pad, turning it around.

"You can draw too? Wow, I hit the jackpot." He says, his eyes scanning over the drawing. She scoffed. He could barely tell it was a drawing, it almost looked like a picture.

"Please. I can draw, and that's pretty much it." She says, hopping off the counter and walking towards the fridge. She was wearing his Nirvana shirt, and it came down halfway to her knees. He almost laughed at the sight.

"Yeah, but you're pretty, and funny, and you sing, and you let me paint a teal stripe on you,"

"No, you caught me off guard." She cut him off. He ignored her.

"And you like my friends. You're like the whole package." He said, leaning against the counter. She smiled up at him.

"And I know it, too." She teased.

That was the first time she ever drew Luke Hemmings.