Day 33

As soon as he knocked on the door, Ashton swung it open.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed, and they laughed. They walked through the door and into the living room, where Michael and Calum were. When Calum saw them, he immediately jumped up to greet them. He wrapped his arms around Blaze, knocking her hand from Luke's.

"Hey Blaze." He said, pulling back. "Hey Luke. I didn't know you guys were coming over today." He said as him and Luke did the guy hug thing that Blaze never understood.

"We weren't planning on it, but we just decided to come over. We got bored." He explained, and Calum nodded. Meanwhile, Blaze had joined Michael on the couch.

"Hey, Mikey. What's up?" She asked, picking up Calum's abandoned game controller.

"Not much. You?" He asked, as him and Blaze furiously tapped the button on the remotes.

"Same old, same old." She said, her small avatar kicking the ball into the net.

"That's cool. I heard you went on a date with Lukey." He said, and she nodded.

"Yeah, we went to the aquarium." She said, and he chuckled. From her left, she heard Ashton ask Luke to meet him in the kitchen.

"Luke, have you told her?" He asked in a low voice, and Luke shook his head.

"I haven't found a good time yet. I didn't think we would get this close." He said, and Ashton rubbed his temples.

"You have to tell her! The longer you go without telling her, the worse it will be when she finds out." He said, and Luke nodded.

"I know, I just don't have the heart to tell her."

"Well, grow one! Because she is going to find out sooner or later. Do want her to learn the easy way, or the hard way?"

"There is no easy way!" He shouted, and seconds later, the petite brunette was standing in the doorway.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, and both the boys smiled and nodded, before walking with her back into the living room.

x-----x-----x

"Yes! I am champion!" She exclaimed, throwing both her arms up.

"You cheated!" Calum laughed, and she gaped at him.

"Did not!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"We're not in second grade, guys." Michael reminded them, and she crossed her arms over her chest and he huffed.

"But she cheated." Calum whined.

"No I didn't!" She laughed.

That was the first day she ever spent with Luke Hemmings and his friends.

"what do you mean you don't like fifa? everyone likes fifa."