Prologue

This story starts with the laugh of a baby. A baby boy born to a woman who had been abandoned by her so called fiancé because he finally found out what she was. The woman was named Emma. She decided to name her son Jonathan, or Jon for short. Emma was a monster, but there were only 7 monsters of her breed. They could turn human whenever they wanted, and could summon a weapon whenever they wanted. When she decided to finally show her fiancé what she was he said to her, "Freak! The marriage is off!" and then ran. When baby Jon was born he was a half-bread, a hybrid if you will. In fact, he was a bunny hybrid, which seemed to suit him perfectly. He was raised to love nature and the people around him, whether they were a monster or a human. When he was about 4 monster hunters found them. They set fire to the building they were in (which wasn't their house, luckily) so they were forced to go outside, Emma carrying Jon. Her friends and twin brother fought so she could hide with Jon. Finally, when the dust cleared, they came out from hiding. Emma saw her friends- no, her family lying there dead on the ground. She took them to her house with the little magical energy she had left and buried them. They each had something on their headstones. One had the name "Jay", he was her twin brother, and it said "You were fueled by JUSTICE". Another had the name "Kitty" and it said "You affirmed your INTEGRITY". Another had the name "Emily" and said "You always recollected your PATIENCE". Another had the name "Mat" and it said "You were filled with DETERMINATION". Another had the name "Noelle" and it said "You were driven by PERSEVERANCE". The last one had the name "Q" and it said "You blazed with BRAVERY". She mourned for them all day and long into the night. Until Jon brought her inside and brought her to her room. He was smart for a 4 year old. The next day she made a necklace with a bunny pendent. So he could go out and meet people. Years had passed, he was a master with the forest. And had learned how to use a shield and spear from his mother, whom hadn't aged a day. Then, when he turned 20, he was ready to move out. By now he looked like he was about the same age as his mom, so they said that if people met them both and asked if they were related that they would say they are siblings. But I guess that's enough for now. Let's get on with the story shall we?