Chapter 32

What happened?

That's the question that all of the monsters were thinking.

What happened to our king?

He had finally left his home, he looked tired, and he bore bandages. He would not respond to the worried questions his people would ask, and simply set out to find... something, he wouldn't say what.

At his heels were two people, both had done their very best to help him. One, a vampire with a heart of gold. The other, a hunter, that only harmed the wicked.

They brought him to the human village, and the monsters hoped that he wouldn't be gone forever.

~~~~~~~

He entered the home of his friends, the ones that he felt he could trust with anything.

"It took you long enough, we may have an idea of where he is."

His face grew serious immediately.

"Then let's talk."

That moment when you really want to update but you can't get you brain together-

Sorry for something so short, I really wanted to show that I wasn't dead. But the basic idea of this story seems to be slipping from me.
It's like having writers block for one story, but a mind full of ideas for another that doesn't even exit yet.

So I might have to put this on hold until I feel I can come back to it, which hopefully will be over the summer, I mean, you've had longer breaks with me just trying to write a nice chapter.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed my little monsters! TEC out!

Edit: Yo. So what if I made a "Bloopers" book and it had stuff from my stories and basically what might happen in different moments and stuff. Like, just for a bit of light-hearted shenanigans.
What do you guys think?