Troublemakers

Warnings: Some insults are thrown, but that's it.

When Thomas called up Logan to help him that day, he certainly hadn't been expecting this. Logan stood before his human grumpily, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and tugging at the bright red sash that stuck out against the white shirt and pants he wore.

"Um...why are you dressed like Princey?" Thomas asked cautiously, not wanting to annoy the already peeved trait further.

"I do not wish to answer that as of now, Thomas. What is it that you need from me?" Logic said sharply. his tone more clipped than usual. Thomas held back a snicker and turned back to his computer, ready to begin explaining his problem to his logical side when a high-pitched squeal rang throughout the entire house. Roman came hurtling down the stairs towards Logan and Thomas, his eyes enraged.

"YOU! YOU DID THIS!" Princey shrieked, shaking his fists in Logan's face. Thomas gaped at the two aspects, holding back laughter at the sight of them in each other's clothes. This was too good to pass up. He silently turned on the webcam on his laptop, hoping to catch the priceless moment.

"I've haven't done a thing Roman, I am just as perplexed and annoyed as you are! Now stop making a fuss, we can just switch back-"

"NO! I refuse to switch back until you admit that this was your doing! AND HOW CAN YOU STAND TO WEAR A NECKTIE ALL THE TIME, IT'S ANNOYING!" Princey hissed, ripping off Logan's blue necktie and throwing it to the ground. Logic gasped and his eyes immediately darkened, his teeth gritted in anger.

"RESPECT THE NECKTIE!" Logan shrieked, tackling Roman to the ground. Thomas groaned and quickly summoned Patton to settle the dispute. The fatherly trait was probably one of the only people the other two would listen to. But, when Patton popped up, the entire room went dead silent. The other three stared at him in shock.

"What?" Patton asked innocently, tugging at the hem of the big black hoodie he was wearing, which was accompanied by ripped black jeans and dark eye shadow under his eyes. Logan sat up, his entire body rigid as he stared at the fatherly trait. Patton looked down and then grinned.

"Yes, it worked!" Patton cheered, pumping his fist into the air. "I thought this would be cute! Logan, Roman's clothes look so cute on you!" Patton practically squealed. He disappeared seconds later, probably to go celebrate his triumph somewhere, leaving behind his three very confused counterparts. Logan's face turned bright red and he quickly snapped his fingers. Roman's clothes disappeared and his own returned to his body. Princey sighed with relief when his normal attire soon returned.

"Well that was...interesting," Logic said after a bit of an awkward silence, adjusting his necktie. Roman nodded and got to his feet, smoothing out his sash lovingly before giving Logic a sheepish smile.

"Yes, indeed. And I believe I...owe you an apology?" Roman said, his voice getting higher pitched and his statement sounding more like a question by the end. Logan nodded curtly and stuck out a hand, which the prince character gladly took.

"Your apology, while halfhearted, is accepted. Now, if you'll excuse me, Thomas still needs me," Logan said with a pleasant smile. Roman nodded and smiled before sinking back down into the mindscape. Logic turned back to a sniggering Thomas, sighing softly before sitting beside him in front of the laptop.

"Now, what did you need my help for again?"