Sponsorship Task: Rescue!

Start from the beginning

11. The jungle from the Jungle Book... Artifacts: A rock that when thrown it can ignite a fire. Or a prickly pair that can summon Balloo.

12. An ocean from the Little Mermaid...Artifacts: A trident that can summon magical creatures. Or a small fork that can allow you to breathe underwater.

13. The Pride Lands... Artifacts: Rafiki's stick that can reveal any truth to you for a short time. Or a small rock shaped like pride rock that allows you to call on a lion pride for help.

14. Agrabah ... Artifacts: A magic carpet that can fly you anywhere. Or a lamp that releases a genie who will grant you only once wish when you use it.

15. Rapunzel's tower.... Artifacts: A floating lantern that can light your way in the darkest places. Or a lock of golden hair that can heal basic wounds.

16. A dog pound from Lady and the Tramp...Artifacts: The muzzle which can tame any beast for a short time. Or a dog collar that let's you turn into a dog for a short period of time.

17. A Greek Colosseum from Hercules... Artifacts: A Pegasus feather that calls upon Pegasus. Or Hercules gold lightning medallion that lets you shoot out lightning bolts.

18. The Lost Boys' hideout from Peter Pan... Artifact: A metal hook that lets you summon a crocodile. Or a vial of fairy dust that lets you fly when you think happy thoughts.

Now that you know your location and the artifacts that can be found there, here then is your task:

Your mentor is taken to a large warehouse. Inside are special vehicles that catch your mentor's eye. Starting from the far right is a black, four door, 1967 Chevy Impala; a blue police box known as a Tardis; a bright red cape with an "S" on the front of it; a starship with the tile "Enterprise" on the side of it; a colorful van called the Mystery Machine; a talking car named KITT; a bright red, steam locomotive with the name "Hogwarts" on the front of it; a blue and red Semi-Truck known as Optimus Prime; the Batmobile; a hand-carved Wardrobe; along with many others.

Your mentor must choose one listed above. This is how your mentor and their tributes will be getting around from Realm to Realm throughout the Games. Each vehicle is specially enchanted to take you to the Realm you need to go and ONLY the realms you are assigned. Remember, your mentor's family is on the line here.

JUST TO CLARIFY, YOUR MENTORS' TRIBUTES THAT THEY CHOOSE TO GUIDE WILL BE ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT YOU CREATE IN AUTHORS GAMES FANDOMS.

Your mentor will step into the vehicle of their choice and it transports them from this realm to the Disney Realm. When they arrive, they must head to the location that was on the file (the one that you just chose) and rescue their first tribute, which is imprisoned in that location somehow. Along the way, your mentor must find at least ONE of the artifacts found at that location and they can find both if you want to. You may also interact with main characters who would be in this location but only those who would be at your location! For example, if you were going to Snow White's Cottage, you could see the Evil Queen, Snow White, Prince Charming or any of the seven dwarves but not someone like Cinderella.

Remember that your mentor CANNOT know anything about the tribute that they rescue. NOTHING about this tribute must be mentioned in this task. This tribute is your first real character in AG Fandoms, and will be created AFTER the sponsorship task is scored. DO NOT start creating them now!

At the end of your entry your mentor rescues the tribute but has no time to ask for their name or information. You may include an epic fight scene or whatever, but the point is that together you escape the location and return to your vehicle and leave the Disney realm. This is where your entry ends.

Remember that this first tribute is your first character which you will create after the sponsorship task is over just before task one begins. If information is mentioned about your tribute in your entry, I WILL TAKE OFF POINTS from your score. Remember nothing about them is to be mentioned until it's time to fill out the form and create this character after the sponsorship scores, feedback and choices are announced.

Remember this is a sponsorship task, so you want to make sure to cater to the Gamemakers' wants when it comes to tributes. Yes, this is a mentor, but if the Gamemaker sponsors your mentor, they will sponsor you. The benefits of being sponsored include:

Writing perks such as: Unlimited word count on two tasks of your choice before the semi finals; an extra 5,000 words to use spread out over each task (or all at once if you want); two chances to save a character from dying; hints about future tasks every time; detailed feedback on your entries after they've been handed in; one chance to get feedback before you hand in (could be helpful writing a fandom you don't know well); request me to tell you what my personal expectations are for your character every task; ask me for ideas if you're stuck; and know whose balloting you on a task once.

Also, each task, one, all or a select few of your characters will be getting something in the storyline to help them. So being sponsored is REALLY something you wanna do, so give this your all!

This task WILL be scored and it will start what place you take, but no one will be eliminate this task.

Good luck!

Due date:

Friday October 6 at 6pm central. This gives you 9 days to write this task, don't be late.

Word Count:

2,000

Awards:

This Is Not A Happy Ending – Whoever wins this will give your fairy tale a non-happy ending (such as killing off a main character or something else that's tragic.

Dark Fairy Tale – Whoever wins this will add a dark twist to your fairy tale—make it dark!

Disney Song – Whoever wins this award will write their entry based on a Disney song associated with the location you're going to, or find a way to incorporate it into your entry somehow.

Winners of the awards will receive an extra two points added to their overall score and be told what fandoms are in next task!

Deaths:

None, unless you're killing of Disney characters

Ballots:

One ballot to a good writer you see as a threat

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! Don't forget to comment your location (first come first serve) and make sure I confirm it and then remember to do the task itself! Good luck!