🌻Chapter Forty-Nine🌹❗Dirty❗

WARNING❗❗WARNING❗ ❗WARNING❗ THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUAL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL PUBLISH A CLEAN VERSION FOR MY READERS WHO AREN'T INTO READING SEXY SCENES. AGAIN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❗

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻JAYDEN POV🌻

"Ugh!" Rose sighed as she flopped down on my couch. "I'm exhausted".

I sat down beside her on the couch. "Me too" I kicked my shoes off and then helped her with hers. "I desperately need a shower".

"I gotta pee. I'll start your shower for you"

"Your the best" I told her and kissed her hand before she stood up.

"Dont you forget it" she then disappeared upstairs.

I went into the kitchen to get a snack. 

Only one honey bun Jay. You only need one. I told myself. Of course, I ended up getting two anyway...

Once I got upstairs, I noticed that Rose was sitting on the bed texting and I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

"Mom says goodnight and she loves you" she told me.

"Tell her the same. I just remembered that we have to get her gifts and stuff for the baby shower tomorrow. Ask her if she needs us to pick up anything else" I took off my shirt and threw it in the dirty clothes hamper.

"You know she's gonna have a list of things she needs last minute tomorrow, like always" I heard her say as I got into the shower.

It felt great to get in the shower. I needed to feel the hot water on my skin. I shortened my shower to twenty minutes tonight because I knew Rose was tired. She apparently has trouble falling asleep without me now.

I cut the water off, tied a towel around my waist and left the bathroom room.

Rose stared at me with just the right amount of lust in her eyes causing desire to bubble up inside me.

"Come here" I smirked.

She approached me and touched my still damp chest. I kissed her deeply and unzipped her dress from the back. It fell off her shoulders and she stopped kissing me to smile up at me. She went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Minutes later she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹ROSE POV🌹

Jayden sat on the bed on his laptop. He looked up at me and a slight smirk appeared on his face. I went over to him and stood between his legs making him put the laptop aside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Can I be honest with you?" I asked him.

"Of course"

"You've apologized to me a lot for our past and each time, I felt like it was completely unnecessary because to me, I'd already forgiven you, but regardless, it was appreciated every time" I confessed. "But when you said it in front of everyone today, it was different. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders that I didn't realize I was carrying" I shook my head. "I think maybe it's because most of our fights and embarrassing arguments happened in front of people at school", I sighed. "I don't know why that mattered" I closed my eyes as I cupped his face. "But thank you...  again".

I felt very overwhelmed with emotion. I could feel myself letting all of my remaining walls down. The love I feel for him scared the shit out of me. I could feel my eyes water against my will and I felt so silly for crying.