Chapter Six, Party part Two

Not So Bad After All
Book One
Chapter Six
Party, Part Two
Jayden's Pov
__________________

After my dance with Rose, I desperately needed another drink. My dick was hard as a rock and I didn't want to be that creep that walks around a party with a hard on. Plus, I was pissed off that Rose, of all fucking people, was able to get me riled up like this.

I hate her. I really do, but I would do the nastiest fucking things to her if given the chance...

I wanted to put my thoughts into action. My first instinct was to flirt with Rose a little and try to head upstairs. Luckily, I came to my senses a little before I could do that. Had I lost my fucking mind? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Gathering my thoughts, I searched for another chick to waste time with. Outside in the back were a bunch of people nearly naked, hanging by the pool. A girl was laying on the table in her bra and panties while the people around her took turns taking shots off of her body.

After a while and it was another girl's turn, I made my move on her. Her hair was brown and shoulder-length. She also was still wet. She must've been in the pool prior to the body shots. Her body was nice, with okay curves, nice-sized boobs, nice ass, and her face was pretty cute. I can work with that.

I'm gonna be honest. The only reason why I even approached her was because she looked easy. I just watched like ten guys pour Hennessy on her and lick up and down her body... If that doesn't scream easy then I don't know what does.

I spent some time sweet-talking her and touching her in ways I knew she'd like. I had enough of that though and decided that it was time to go upstairs. She gladly agreed.

I opened the nearest bedroom door and to my surprise, the room was already taken. But I wasn't expecting to find Ryan and Sara, the girl I was making out with at lunch the other day.

On the bed, Ryan laid flat on his back, and she was on top of him, riding him. I remembered that just last week she was doing the same to me... She's real good at it so I don't blame him for wanting to test the water.

What I couldn't help but ask myself is, did he and Rose break up? They'd been together for like almost two years or whatever... Can't say I really cared though. Their relationship is annoying anyway. Ryan and Sara quickly covered themselves in shock and I just rolled my eyes. I don't care... Right now, I'm trying to get laid myself.

Instead of trying to find a free room, I just went straight to my room. I knew no one would be in there, though I wasn't too fond of bringing strangers into my bedroom. We went in and I closed the door behind us. She wasted no time getting undressed. We got right to the point. I'm a pleaser. That's my kink. Watching a girl cum because of me is something I love most in this world. So usually, when I'm with a girl, my focus is completely on them. But not this time... It's not that this girl isn't hot, 'cause she is. But the whole time I was with her, I was imagining myself being with Rose... Kissing down her neck, sucking on her nipples, slipping my fingers inside of her, getting her nice and wet for me, and finally, pumping my dick in and out of her. I imagined the screams and moans of pleasure coming from this girl were coming from Rose.

I felt disgusting for thinking these things. I hate Rose with a fire burning passion, but I couldn't ignore the weird-ass feelings she gave me tonight, more so in my dick than anything. I've never had a girl hypnotize me the way she did just by simply dancing with me.

The angrier I got, the harder I fucked this girl. I wasn't angry with her, hell I don't even know her name. I'm angry with myself, angry with Rose for being such a fucking pain in my ass, for pissing me off on a daily basis, for making me want to fuck the shit out of her...

This girl was only good for the physical pleasure because mentally, I was living out some dirty sexual fantasy where I fucked Rose so hard and so good that she had to respect me, had to like me...

I couldn't even believe it. Couldn't even believe where I allowed my mind to go. Couldn't believe that I'm this fucked up.

The bedroom window was open so I know everyone outside heard what was going on in this room. I really didn't mind, though. It's my house. At least I know that I'm doing my job right...

There wasn't much left of the night. The party continued downstairs and the party also continued between this girl and me. At some point during the night, I passed out, mentally and physically exhausted.

I woke up the next morning with my back turned to her. I still didn't know this girl's name... I sluggishly got out of bed and put my pants on. I had a killer headache, but I was used to feeling this by now... I went downstairs and saw a bunch of people passed out everywhere and a mess that would drive anybody crazy. Cups and bottles were everywhere. Food was thrown and empty cans of beer were toss everywhere carelessly. I passed this one guy who had a half-eaten donut in his mouth...The house looked completely trashed. I didn't even want to see the backyard...

I called the whole entire football team back over here. They were gonna help me clean this shit up since they were the ones who begged me to throw this damn party in the first place.

It took two hours to get everyone over here, but I did it. While waiting for my teem though, I was able to get most of the sleeping party guests up and out of my house. The guys were here shortly after and all agreed to help me clean up. As if they had a choice.

"Alright boys, huddle up!" I told them.

They all circled around me. "Alright, I want this house exactly the way it was! Garbage needs to be taken out! Bedsheets in the laundry and new ones on the bed! Floors swept and mopped! Pool cleaned! And any extra tables and chairs back In the basement! This place needs to be spotless, like we were never here! You guys should know the routine by now! Got it?" I asked them all and they nodded, "Let's get busy then."

It took us all day to get that house looking normal again... It was my grand parents rental property. When my grandmother passed away, she left me this house and fifty thousand dollars. She left my other two siblings, thirty thousand each and one piece of expensive jewelry. This house is a five bedroom, four bath luxurious and modern house with a finished basement and attic, in ground pool and far away enough from neighbors to have some semblance of privacy.

My father, of course tried to take it from me and rent it out but I fought him tooth and nail against that. This is my house, my private place away from my family. Plus, I've been throwing the best parties here without my parents knowing since the tenth grade. Honestly, I spend a lot of extra time here instead of at home. I'd rather be alone in this big ass house than at home with those dysfunctional people I call parents, but I fear for my mother, so I stay around.

Throwing parties at house this big was fun, but cleaning up afterwards, with a hangover was a bitch...

No more parties for me for a while.

Not So Bad After All (BWWM)(EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें