Date.

"Just a second! ", I shouted from the other side of the bathroom door.

"We're going to be late, Rebecca and you've been in there for the past three hours. It can't possibly take that long to dress up.", Xander moaned.

Today afternoon Xander was taking me on a date. I was really excited and I wanted to look good for my mate. He spent the morning in his office with all his war officers trying to find Jacob. He doesn't want to tell me anything claiming 'I don't want you to worry about this. I have this, Love. ' I keep protesting - immbot going to let him deal with this on his own. This is my problem and it's affecting everyone.

I was using a black romper and I put on some nude lipstick. I applied a bit of blush and mascara and I was finally ready. I opened the door and Xander's eyes immediately met mine.

"You look like heaven. ", he said genuinely. His pupils expanded as he took in the sight of me.

"Not to bad yourself. ", I changed the topic to hide my blushing.

He twirled a loose piece of hair around his finger and smiled.

"Ready? ",he asked gleaming.

"It would be better if you told me where we were going."

He smirked.

"I'm ready. ", I said and he took my hand in his. We sat in one of his Audis and he was smiling widely. He was just as excited as a five year old on Christmas morning.

"I wonder where he's taking you"- Grace said teasing me.

"I don't care. He could take me to a dumpster for all I care as long as I'm with him. "- I giggled.

"You don't actually mean that, I wouldn't put it past him. He is crazy after all. "- She laughed.

"Oh god no. "- I smiled.

"You're smiling to yourself. Penny for your thoughts? ", he smiled while he had one hand on the wheel and his other hand was holding mine. It was perfect. He ran his thumb across my knuckles while he held my hand.

"I'm just thinking about today. ", I smiled.

"Ahh I see. ", he was happy.

The sky was bright and the sun wouldn't set yet. It was only 1pm. The clouds floated above us like cotton candy - moving slowly. One of the clouds looked like an elephants in a canoe.

Xander was telling me a story about when he was little and how the place he's coming to was one of his favourite spots in the world.

"I love it there . It may be two hours away from the pack and in the human city but it's breathtaking... "

He began to trial on. I watch the way his eyes light up as he spoke about what he was passionate about. The skin around his mouth creased as he laughed and spoke about his childhood. It was warm outside and the sunlight shined on his face. He was driving and I was listening to him speak - I was falling deeper in live with him with every passing breath of mine.

"What about you? ", he asked and I realised I want paying attention. I was taking in the details of his face.

"I agree with you. ", I was lost.

He lifted one eyebrow and smirked at me.

"You think it was ok to kidnapp liam at two in the morning and tie him to a boat in the river while he slept? ", Xander knew I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh god no! ", I laughed and so did he. So that's what he was telling me.

"I get it. You were marvelling at the sight of me and your senses went blank, "he smirked, "it's ok baby. I know you think I'm God's gift to humanity. "

"You egotistical arse. ", I laughed.

"I'm an arse, hey? ", he smirked.

"You are. "

"Hmmm. I'm all yours. "

I hit my forehead.

"You're crazy ", I laughed.

"Crazy about you. ", he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. That tingling sensation!

We finally reached.Xander was coming around to open my door. I stepped out and he smiled. We were at the observatory. Xander loved star-gazing. It was his hobby and it was growing on me too.

The observatory was huge and filled with visitors.The ceiling was painted a dark stary night with glow in the dark paint. The walls had charts about the star's and many models of spaceshuttles and planets were placed around us. Many tour guides led groups of people along the way. The room was buzzing with excitement.

"When I was little and I had a problem, I'd come here. Somehow looking at infinity made me realise that all my problems were so small. Whenever I was faced with any difficulty I came here to clear my head. "

I hope he never gets tired of the creamy galaxy that holds stars. He sees the beauty in the small things and that's something I love about him.

His blue eyes lit up- those eyes could swallow stars, galaxies and universes. What chance did I have? I love him.

We were walking through a the building and he held my hand the entire time.

"Xander? Hi! ", a girl ran up to him. She was human and she was really pretty. She had blonde hair and coffee brown eyes. She was built like a model. She had beautiful height and I suddenly felt odd because I was way shorter than her. I may be 5'2 but my attitude was probably a 7'2.

She ran into his arms and hugged him.He stumbled back a bit because of the force she ran into him with.

"Rose. How are you? I thought you were in Japan. You're back. ", he smiled.

I scowled at him. I was green with jealousy. I didn't like her or the way she was looking at him.

"This is my fiance- Rebecca. ", he smiled and held me close to him.

"Rebecca, this is my childhood friend - Rose. She studied astronomy at Harvard so she spends a lot of her time stargazing. "

I hope she spends more time watching the star's than she does watching you.

I gave her a friendly smile.

"This is Rebecca! Oh my goodness she's gorgeous. You really know how to pick a woman. Her eyes are so beautiful- I could get lots in them. Why did I have to have boring brown eyes? ", she turned to Xander.

"This guy talks about you as if you put the star's in the sky. My girlfriend has to meet you. She wanted to meet the woman who changed Xander's life for the better. ", she turned to me and smiled.

'You're really sweet. Thank you Rose. ",she hugged me.

"You both have to come home for dinner one day. How's Friday at 7 sound? ", she smiled. I barely even knew her bit Xander said it would be his honor and she walked away.

I inwardly exhaled. My muscles relaxed. She's lesbian. Thank the goddess!

"In my defense, you are my galaxy - don't blame me for talking you up in front of my friends. ", he kissed me bellow my earlobe and I lost my balance.

"Were was I, oh yes. You're going to love this room. ", he smiled and lead me to a room. Woman stared at Xander the entire time. They can watch but not touch, he's mine. Yes, I was jealous and over protective but he's my mate.

"You're very feisty and you're the jealous type. I like it. ", he smirked.

"I am not jealous. ", I protested and he laughed as we entered the room.