Coronation.

The night turned very quickly into day. My mind was all over the place. Today was coronation. I'll no longer be known as just the kings mate - I will be known as the queen.

I'm not ready to have everyone's eyes on me... I'm not ready for people to say- 'Yes, that's the daughter of Baxton and Katherine, can you believe that she fell from graces! '

I am proud to be my parent's child but with all the stories people have heard about Rebecca Bluewood - I was slightly on edge about today.

I was currently getting ready for coronation. Xander has been missing in action the entire day. He was extremely busy with pack security and tending to visitors. Today was a big day for the supernatural world. This day will go down in history. It's a lot to take in... I'm so afraid that I'll mess up somehow.

I took a deep breath to calm my raging nerves.

Grace has tried to calm me down but it wasn't working. I sat facing a mirror as wolves did my makeup and dressed me. They planned this day months in advance. They chatted amid themselves about the excitement of today.

"Excited bout t'day Luna? ", an omega asked while she put on my necklace

I nodded and gave her a big smile.

Around the kingdom, people were preparing to sit and watch my ascending to the thrown. All those eyes on me - i dont know how Xander does it.

He grew up in this life....- Grace replied.

I was blank. My thought we're on today... it was currently 10 am and coronation itself will commence at 11am. I've been getting ready for today from 7am. I've been sitting here with extreme uncomfort. In kept thinking about after coronation - at the party... what will it be like.

My dress was extremely gaudy. It was a mixture of gold and peach. It hugged my hips and flared all the way down to my feet. The back dragged along the floor. I wore white gloves and a beautiful diamond necklace. I wore my hair up. The front of the dress was covered In gold and silver sequens. The itself was a masterpiece alone.

I looked good... I really thought so.

An omega brought her hands to her mouth and teared up.

"Oh, Luna... you look so beautiful. You make the dress beautiful. ", she complimented me.

"Thank you. It's all thanks to your hard work. ", I hugged her.

"It was my pleasure. ", teared up. She was very old -around 60 maybe.

"I dressed the king's mother for coronation... you know. I can finally retire knowing that her little boy is happy. I was her handmaid... she always worried about King Xander. She loved him so much. ", she looked down and spoke.

I lifted her head up.

"You are a kind soul. ", I said and she smiled.

"I hate to keep you waiting, Luna. Off to the great hall for you. ", she ushered me off. I would have t walk down an isle of alphas, lunas, betas and important wolves.