Pop it!

I took a deep breath and waited for the tailors and make-up artists to finish up.

"I'm going to go meet Liam, ok? ", Storm Woke up as I nodded.

"Don't get up to mischief. ", I smirked at her.

"Do I ever - wait don't answer that. ", we both laughed.

She walked out of the room happily.

Grace took a deep breath. "All done. ", she wiped her forehead.

"Thank you, you're truly are an angel. ", I thanked her. We parted ways soon afterwards.

I sat in the lounge -lazing around. I had no company as everyone was busy preparing for tomorrow. I needed someone to be around - I felt so overwhelmed with all the Alphas, betas and lunas coming in from all over the globe just to see me.

Reality creeped it's nasty way through my mind.

I AM GOING TO BE THE QUEEN! - I said in horror. What if I mess up? - Oh goddess, the entire kingdom will be watching me from tomorrow onwards. I. can't. breath.

I began hyperventilating.

Rebecca, listen to my voice - just breath with me. In and out. In and out. Slowly - Grace instructed calmly and I listened.

Grace...I feel nauseous. Maybe this isn't a good idea... I'm not ready - I excused.

Nonsense, you can do this. You are smart and independent. You will make a fine leader and an even more gracious queen.- Grace comforted.

I took deep breaths in and out.

"Luna -", an omega walked in the room, "are you alright? You look a little under the weather. ", she watched me carefully. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I am, I just feel a bit tired. All this run in around. ", I lied.

She walked towards me and knitted her eyebrows together.

"May I feel your temperature? ", she insisted more than asked.

I nodded and she walked up to me. She placed her plump hand in my forehead.

"Oh dear... you need something to drink. Wait here while I go to the kitchen. ", she turned around but I. stopped her.

"I'll do it... I have nothing to do anyway. ", I was bored and tired of having everything done for me.

"Luna no... it's my job to serve you. ", She said in protest.

"You've been of great service to me. Thank you. ", I smiled and she went on her way.

I went to the kitchen and drank a large glass of ice water. The cool liquid quenched my thirst and relieved my scratchy throat. I inhaled and exhaled.

"Hello there, Stranger. ", Liam popped out of nowhere.

"I can here a fly... ", I teased.

"There you are muffin-top. ", Liam teased and I scowlled at him.

I covered up my stomach in protest.

"I am not fat! ", I protested.

"Always in denial ", He laughed and I threw an apple at him as he walked out of the kitchen. He is so annoying- he like the the sibling I always wanted...

I was walking up the stairs when I was pulled into a random room. I was about to scream when Xander's face met mine. He kissed me deeply and smiled uncontrollably.

"I have something to ask you. ", he said with a smile.

"Me too. ", if I didn't tell him about the dreams now I wouldn't get the chance to... and this was urgent.

"At the same time -", I said but he was too quick.

"Marry me. ", he pulled out a ring with a huge diamond. He was gleaming and on one knee.

I began to tear up...

"Yes. ", I smiled.

He embrace me and put the ring on my finger. That was so random but love I guess, Love is a surprise.

"I want to spend my entire life with you - I don't want our love to only be based on the
mate bond -I want forever.I love you.I want your hand - your consent. I am crazy about you and all the crazy things that you do. You're my now and my future ", he kissed me.

"I love you so much. ", I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat... it was rapid as he was excited.

I couldn't possibly tell him now... I couldn't bring myself to ruin the moment.

Rebecca, I'm happy for you... - Grace said excitedly but bordered on the idea of the dream.

I smiled widely.

"I want you, I want you sleepy confused look when you wake up and the smile th a comes afterwards. I want to be the warmth that fills the emptiness of your bed. I want you- just plain and simple -you. ", I said as I hugged him.

I held onto him so tightly and took it all in. The way he kissed me, the way he smelt like a fine summers day and forest and the way he touched my waist and pulled me closer towards him.

I'm so grateful that things didn't work out the way I wanted them to... otherwise I wouldn't have met the love of my life - Xander.