Down memory lane.

It happened again... I was laying on my bed and the moon light gave of a luminescent glow. I was restless. Someone was kissing me passionately and his arms traced my arms up and down. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and deepen the kiss but with his one free free arm, he pinned my hands above me. He left soft kisses down my abdomen and I bit my lip. He's stubble grazing my soft skin seductively as he went further down. I saw his eyes. It was as blue as the ocean. It was Xander! He was the one I dreamt about.

I woke up in a shock and sat upright instantly. My heartbeat was racing and I saw sweaty. I scratched the back of my neck. It was 5:30 am and Xander was still asleep on the couch. He was unfazed and peaceful. I ripped my pyjamas again while dreaming and I covered up with the white duvet. I got out of bed slowly with the blanket wrapped around me and carefully took a baggy shirt out of the cupboard.

My eyes were fixed on Xander and I went into my bedroom-bathroom and changed.

I got back into bed and I didn't get much sleep after that dream.

--------

We were currently in Xander's office. Liam sat beside me and Xander sat across my on the opposite side of the table. His brows were fixed together and his arms were folded.

No one had spoken for half an hour. The silence was awkward.

I dwindled my thumbs together. This was definitely awkward.

I shifted nervously on my seat and cleared my throat.

" Tell us everything you remember about the day your parents died. ", he said carefully.

That was abrupt, subtle and blunt.

I inhaled deeply.

"Well my parents and I went to the lake in our pack -Lake Pejmont... we went to spend the day there. It was a family thing to visit the lake once a month... it was getting late soy father decided to take us home. We were nearing the car when my mother and father tensed up. My mother told me to be quiet and to hide behind a dumpster. I was 6 years old at that point so I listened. She told me not to come out until every thing was quiet. She told me to be quiet. I heard screams and then it all stopped... I-I".
I teared up. I was unable to go on.

Liam held my arm reassringly and supporting me. He nodded and told me to go on.

Xander's eyes was fixed on liam's grip on me.

"I came out of hiding and I saw a lot of blood. I followed the trail of blood and it lead to my parent's dead bodies. Claw marks a-and-", I buried my face into my arms and sobbed.

"I can't go on. ", I sobbed. It was too painful.

Tell them and e.g. justice for your parents. -Grace said bravely.

"Claw marks and bullet wounds were imbedded into their bodies. I cried out for help and no one came. I sat with my parent's lifeless bodies for what must have been hours and eventually my uncle found me- Alpha Jacob. He pushed me into his car and said that he's going to fix things. He locked me up in a basement and I never saw daylight again until I escaped... be coming a rogue at the age of 15... the year's I spent in the basement still horrified me to this day. He accused me of killing them. He said the pack loathes my existence. I tied reasoning with him and asked why would I have a vendetta against my parents. He -he ", I sit my eyes remembering the first time he hit me.

"He struck me with his fist for speaking... and that was basically the rest of my life until I escaped. ", I looked at the floor the entire time while speaking. I couldn't look them in the eye. Xander and Liam will look at me differently now because I lied to them... I was helpless then.

I got up and left. I couldn't stand being in that office. I walked around the palace and found a tv room. I tried to get my mind of things and watched a movie. I wasn't paying attention to the movie. I just kept thinking about the year's I spent in the basement, the abuse and seeing my parents dead bodies. How did survive? I kept starering at the ground. I was unable to look up. My head hung down in shame? Peharps it was guilt. I couldn't cry now, I was just silent.

I walked into my room and sat on the floor at the foot of my bed. My head buried into hands. I wasn't crying-I was deep in thought. When you keep things bottled up for so long and speak about it all at one go, it takes a toll on you.

Pain and sadness is very real and one would be foolish to turn a blind eye on what is felt and demanded by the heart.

The rays of sunshine kissed my skin. Someone opened the door and Xander's scent filled the room. He walked towards me and crouched down beside me.

"I know it was difficult to speak about the past. You did your parents proud today, Little rogue... ", he said quietly. He was inches away from me.

I didn't do them proud. I should have told someone ages ago. I should have stood up for them a long time ago but that constant fear of Alpha Jacob just ruined everything.

He lifted my face up and my eyes met his.

" I want you to meet with the royal moon teller today. I'll come back here in an hour to take you, okay? ", his eyes held no emotion.

"Okay. ", I said softly. I inhaled deeply and he left. I stood up and got ready to meet the Moon teller.