Hooded

Lunch was amazing - it was just like a double date. We all spoke and laughed about how days and shared fond memories. I couldn't imagine a better day than this - this was my picture moment... being surrounded by my friends and their love.

We returned back to the pack around 3pm. Xander and I went our separate ways after we reached the palace. I had some free time so I took a walk outside. The sun washed the garden with a golden glow and the chirps of birds were audible. Buzzing bees surfed the open spaces from flower to flower, desperately seeking pollen. The pollen looked like floating grains of pixie dust, scattered by the blustery wind.Buds flowered on trees and added a splash of color. Cheeping sparrows invade the garden looking for juicy grubs and shiny seeds.

I looked at the beautiful sight and marvelled in nature's glory. Mother nature was indeed an artist.

In the middle of the garden stood a fountain with soft lilies floating on the top. I sat on a bench and took in the scenery.

Coronation... I'm nervous. - I admitted to Grace.

Me too.Fear not, I guess things will play oh all right - she spoke.

You guess? - I asked with curiosity.

There was nothing but silence

Grace, what's wrong? - I asked woriedly.

I don't know - I- I just feel uneasy. I'm really nervous. - Grace admitted.

I know... atleast we'll have Xander with us the entire time. He's my support system. You'll have Blaze with you... That's good I guess. - I said in the hope of providing some comfort.

You know what I love ? -She said cautiously.

What?

You've been through so much... you can tell your story without crying- you've healed. -She said.

I felt proud when Grace said that... it felt like an accomplishment.

When my free time was up I had to go to and visit a school that taught the younger wolves the importance of keeping their abilities a secret and how to control their emotions - being a wolf meant heightend feelings. Wolves are constantly on edge but we're good and managing ourselves.

I walked into the school and was greeted by a woman who I'm assuming was the teacher.

When someone from the palace made an appearance in public it was a big event.

"Look, Tina-it's the queen to be! ", a few teenager girls whispered as I walked. They bowed.

I was escorted into a classroom filled with teenage wolves.

They stood up and bowed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present our guest speaker - Luna Rebecca. ", they all clapped as the teacher announced my name.

"It's wonderful to see everyone today, It's an honour to be graced with your presence this fine afternoon. I'm sure you all have heard about the recent rogue attacks? ", I spoke.

They all nodded and mumbled a yes.

"In keeping with the recent attacks the king and I have found it imperative that everyone follow these simple guidelines - it's for your safety.

1. So not wander the pack borders, rogues are still as dangerous on no man's land as they are on ours.
and
2. Do not roam near the pack borders at odd hours of the day.
These two rules may just save your life. Since the serious topic is over - I'd like to shed some light into this whole situation. Coronation is coming up in two day - this means alphas, betas and lunas from around the world will attend the occasion. Some of you above the age of 18 will find their mates. We really do hope you all enjoy the coming festivities and by all means - celebrate your hearts out. ", I spoke.

Everyone cheered at the thought of coronation.
---
By the evening I went back to my room. Xander walked in shortly after me.

"I missed you. ", I said.

He smiled and walked towards me.

"I missed you too. ", he said softly. He began to kiss me and I ran my hand through his hair. He trailed his fingers up and down my back and slowly lifted me onto the bed.

He left hot, wet kisses down my neck. He continued to leave a trail of kisses down my abdomen. I moaned.

"Forever mine. ", he said.

"Always. ", I gasped.

His long fingers trailed up my thighs and he removed his shirt to reveal his muscular chest and abdomen. His abs were rock hard. He ran a hand along my stomach. His touch seemed to calm a fire within me. I clenched the sheets as he began to kiss me.
--------
I was still asleep when Xander woke up. I felt the bed dip and empty as he went to shower.

He got out of the shower and wore nothing but his sweatpants. His hair was wet.

He stopped moving for a while and then I heard the door open and close.

Where is he going at this part of the night? - I asked Grace.

I don't know. Go check up on him. - she said.

I went out the room but Xander was no way to be seen... it was as if he completely vanished. I began walking down the passageway in hopes of finding him. I felt a cool, eerie gush of air pass by me and I stopped.

I looked around and something told me to turn around. I did.

There were at least 30 hooded figures with outstretched arms coming towards me.

life before it begins will Christine the stars -they all chanted eerily

"Who are you? What do you want? ", I shouted.

"Do not be afraid child... "one of them said - couldn't see their faces but it was a women. She took out a knife and slit her palm.

life before it begins will Christine the stars -they all chanted eerily again.

They came forward and grabbed me. I couldn't break free and screamed out for Xander.
***
I woke up - it was all a dream. I shot upright and saw Xander sleeping peacefully beside me. My hand was stinging and I saw a cut on my palm.

What on earth?