Charles Leclerc - Dream Date Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, oh, but is never good."

"I want to race you."

"Race me?" Charles asks confused and Pascalle nods.

"Artem and Evy raced each other and I want to race you. But I think I can beat you."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

"And what if I win?"

"You'll get your prize. But if I win, I'll get a prize."

"What will be your prize?" Charles asks curiously.

"You'll see."

"Alright, let's do this. I want my prize," Charles says, making Pascalle chuckle as he doesn't know  she has karting experience. They make their way back to the track and get ready for their race.

"Ready?" Charles asks and Pascalle nods. 

"Go!" she yells and she takes off before Charles can even process it. 

"Hey that's cheating!" he yells as he quickly follows her. 

"I went on go, you're just slow!"

"We'll see about that," Charles replies as they go around the track. Charles gets closer and closer, but Pascalle is still in the lead. Much to Charles' surprise, Pascalle is actually pretty good and he struggles to overtake her. 

"I won!" Pascalle exclaims happily after taking off her helmet.

"How?"

"I may or may not have gone karting a lot," Pascalle says innocently, making Charles groan in annoyance. 

"You couldn't have told me?"

"Nah, this was more fun."

"Now I don't get my prize," Charles says disappointedly.

"But I do get mine."

"What's your prize?"

"My prize is a kiss from the loser," Pascalle says, making Charles smile.

"I can work with that," he says before pulling her close to him.

"Really now?"

"Gladly even," Charles says before pressing his lips against Pascalle's. 

"Hey lovebirds!" they hear Artem call out, making them break apart.

"What?" Charles asks a bit annoyed. 

"You coming? Time for part 2."

"Part 2?" Pascalle asks confused, but Charles smiles widely. 

"Yeah, come on," he says before pulling her with him. Pascalle follows a bit confused and when they reach Artem and Evy, she can tell Evy is just as confused. 

"Also no clue?" Pascalle asks her. 

"Not at all, guess we'll see," Evy replies. The four of them make their way to the cars and they all get into Charles' car and he drives them to a new location.

"What are we doing here," Pascalle asks as Charles pulls over by a lake. 

"You'll see," Charles replies before getting out. The others get out to and the boys lead the way to wherever it is they are going. 

"Tada!" Artem says as a picnic table with a delicious looking meal comes into view. 

"This looks amazing!" Evy says, making Artem smile. 

"This is for us?"  Pascalle asks and Charles nods. 

"But," Artem starts, making Evy look at him a bit worried.

"But is never good."

"There is something we have to do first before we can eat."

"What's that?" Pascalle asks a bit supicous. 

"Well, you see, we thought, with this beautiful weather, it would be a shame not to go for a swim, right?" Charles starts off.

"But then we remembered that we forgot to tell you to bring swimming clothes," Artem continues.

"So, we figured you'd say no to going for a swim, right?" Charles asks. 

"Right," Pascalle says and Evy nods in agreement.

"So, we knew we needed to have a back-up plan," Artem says as the two boys take a few steps closer to the girls, who automatically take a step back.

"Don't!" Evy exclaims, suddenly realizing what the boys are up to. But by then, it's already too late. Artem picks up Evy whilst Charles picks up Pascalle and together they make their way to the lake with the girls protesting in their arms. 

"If you do this, I swear...," Pascalle threatens as she tries to get out of Charles' arms, but he is way too strong for her. 

"Then what?" Charles chuckles as he barely even notices her attempts to get break free. 

"Then you'll never get another kiss!" Pascalle says triumphantly.

"You can't resist me," Charles chuckles and Pascalle sighs, knowing he's right and also knowing there's no way she's gonna get out of this. Meanwhile, Evy is still trying to get Artem to not drop her in the water. 

"Please don't do this," she pleads as Artem keeps making his way towards the water.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because then you would get a lot of kisses."

"Wouldn't I get those anyway?"

"Probably," Evy sighs as she eyes Artem's strong arms that are currently carrying her to the lake. 

"You ready?"

"No."

"Too bad," Artem says as he looks over to Charles, who nods at him. 

"3, 2, 1!" Charles counts and at the same time, they drop the girls into the lake. The girls come back up and start splashing the boys so they're at least a little bit wet.

"Alright, who wants some food?" Artem asks after a little while.

"Sounds good," Evy says and the other two nod in agreement. Together they walk back to the picnic table. As they sit down, the boys start to regret their decision to have a backup plan as they realize that the shirts of both girls are see-through and their bras are clearly visible.

"What's wrong boys?" Pascalle asks as she notices the boys are looking anywhere but at the two of them.

"Nothing," Charles says a little too quickly, but of course the girls know what's up.  They smile at each other and just continue eating whilst the boys wish they had just stayed at the karting track.