Season 2 Episode 8

Start from the beginning

      Thomas and his group jumped into their cars immediately. Anthony said “We’re going.” “Why?” asked David. “Because they’ll kill us if we don’t go” said Anthony. “I’m not letting any of you die today.” He jumped into his car and started driving, following Thomas, and followed by the other cars.

       It took a while to get to the museum, Anthony kept on thinking. It was very unusual how long it took, which did not help Anthony’s suspicions, thinking that they had walked into a trap. However, Anthony realized that tings started looking familiar, so he realized this was not a trap. He then looked at the others, to see if they were hopeful, but Sam, Gwen, and David were still very suspicious. He could see it in their eyes.

     Soon, Thomas’ car stopped. He stepped out of his car and walked over, with a strange smile. He knocked on Anthony’s window and said “Come and see what we’ve done with it.” Anthony opened the door and stepped out, and followed reluctantly by the others. Then, those in Tyler’s car stepped out and then those in Shane’s car stepped out. “Come and see it” Thomas said to them as he walked off. They walked on, and gasped at what they saw.”

     Meanwhile, Quinn and Carly walked around the museum, looking for the back room. “It’s somewhere around here” Quinn said as she led Carly through many shelves and doors. They soon reached the room filled with meat and stopped. “Honey” said Carly. “I don’t think the bandages are here. Let’s just go back.” “No, over there” said Quinn as she pointed at a room titled Medical Waste.

      Carly, a smile on her face, immediately ran toward it, followed by a smiling Quinn. They ran and ran until Carly grabbed the handle and wrenched it opened. She stopped as she saw a horde of walkers turn, growl, and start roaming towards them. She pulled Quinn back, grabbed the handle and shut the door.

      “I’m sorry” said Quinn. “I didn’t know.” “It’s alright sweetie” said Carly. “Just go back. I’d like to be alone.” Quinn nodded and immediately walked off, ashamed of herself. Carly’s face turned red as tears formed in her eyes. She leaned back against the wall, slid down it, and sobbed into her knees.

       William saw the walkers and started crawling away. They started roaming towards him, growling as they saw their dinner. One of them, faster than the other, jumped on top of William, who kicked it right off and into the other walker. Then, with all the strength he had left, he looked around and saw a mans body with a pocket knife, grabbed it, and plunged the knife into the other walkers skull.

          However, he was too weak to kill the second one, so he lied back and accepted his fate. The walker did fall on top of him, but it got shot in the head first. Quinn stood right near where it stood, the gun she refused to accept in her hands, looking terrified.

      William pushed the walker aside as Carly ran in and screamed “QUINN, WHERE ARE YOU?” She turned and saw Quinn with the gun, looking shocked. Then, she saw William, and a huge smile formed on her face. Carly ran up to Quinn, hugged her, took the gun out of her hands, and then hugged William. The others ran in and looked relieved nothing happened.  

         “Thank you so much” Carly kept saying to Quinn, who smiled at everything that had happened. Then, suddenly, William started shaking. “No, no” Carly said as she went to stop him, but he stopped already. “They have to get here, NOW” she shouted as she stared at her unconscious brother.

        Meanwhile, the others stared at the amazing museum. It now had reinforced gates with spikes on them. They managed to build another gate in front of the one already there and they put a special door with spikes on it. “Come and look at it” said Thomas as they walked towards it.

         They walked up to the door, which could only open on the inside. They walked through both gates and then walked into the museum itself. “This is Arrington two” said Thomas. “We still have the old one, but that’s only for families. This is our outpost where we deal with threats to both Arrington’s. We’ve made it a great home. You can call this home, if you like.”

       “We’re not going that far” said Anthony. “It’s great that you did this, but when do we get it back. We didn’t have a problem with you. You could have let us leave, and then lead your stupid town. You started a war, and all you’ve got to do is give the museum back to end it.”

           Thomas took a sip of some champagne and then walked up the stairs to the higher levels. “Anthony” he said. “We started a war, and all you’ve got to do is join us to end it. Now, I see that you’re not going to do that. Well, we’re not giving this up, so, sorry. It’s nothing personal.” Then, Harry Kane walked to a gate, opened it, and ran off, releasing a horde of walkers.

           They all took cover and started firing at the walkers. Anthony looked up and anger filled inside as he saw Thomas, drinking, having the time of his life. Next to him were both Harry and Skylar, and Anthony saw his arm around Skylar. Anthony raised the gun, aimed, and pulled the trigger.

           Skylar’s brains went all over Thomas and his cup, which fell down to the first floor. “Sorry” said Anthony. “Nothing personal. LET’S GO.” They shot the walkers as they started running off. They shot two windows out and ran out, shooting back at the horde.

          Thomas stared into Skylar’s dead eyes as he touched the hole in her head. “Sir” said a man. “I’m sorry, but can we kill the walkers.” Thomas stood up, stared at the man, and said “They’re flesh eaters” before shooting his brains out to. He then shot down at the remaining walkers and after killing them, he said “We’re going to kill them all in only a few days.”

On The Next Episode Of Willrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We’re scouting it” sys Anthony as he grabs a gun. “I’m coming” says Sam. Anthony’s group drives before they’re shot at. “I feel fine" says William, raising his voice and he threw a bottle at the wall. More shots fire as Anthony cries “NO.”

Find Out What happens On Episode 9 Of The Walking Dead.