Eliminating Ethan [Boy x Man] (Chapter 3)

Okay so obviously I've changed the boy x boy to boy x man. I mean Kyle isn't that much older than Ethan, but I still figured since Ethan is still seen more as a teen instead of an adult (he's eighteen remember?), I'd keep him as the boy, but since Kyle is a freaking teacher, I should probably change it to man. Everything else is still the same though :3 

________________________________________________

Chapter Three

The weekend had passed much faster than Ethan would have liked, and he was completely dreading the fact he would have to be in school in less than a half hour. It wasn't because he hated school, no, he didn't mind learning like most of the teenage population. What he hated was the fact a certain teenager sat behind him in several classes and would give him a smirk that just screamed 'I-know-your-secret'. 

Every time Ethan would try to confront Sebastian about it, and make sure the other boy really was going to keep his mouth shut, he always found a way to avoid the German. In the hall? Sebastian suddenly had to be talking to his girlfriend or some other kid that was pretending to be his friend. After school? He could never figure out where the boy disappeared to. After independent studies? He was purposely the first one out the door so Ethan couldn't call out to him without making a scene. And making a scene was the very last thing Ethan wanted to do. 

How much longer was Sebastian going to keep avoiding him? And how much longer was he going to keep it a secret?

Kyle had told him not to stress about it, but Ethan could tell that the teacher seemed to tense up whenever Sebastian was in the room. Even though the blonde wouldn't admit it, Ethan knew Kyle was just as worried about what would happen if the other student opened his mouth.

"Almost ready?" Kyle asked as he suddenly entered into the room. 

This tugged Ethan out of the concerns in his head, while he finished buttoning up the plaid shirt. "Yeah, I just gotta grab my bag and put on my shoes."

Kyle gave a nod, grabbing his own things before once again leaving the room. Instead of becoming alone again though, Ethan followed after him into the living room where Austin was waiting.

"Who's ready for another great week of school?" The second teacher asked, emphasizing the 'great' to show he was being sarcastic. 

Ethan shot him a look, making it clear how he felt about it, which made Austin chuckle. 

"Good morning to you too, sunshine." The teacher continued to joke while the boy finally slipped into his shoes. 

"Are we getting Shawn?" Kyle asked, shooting a glance to his lover as he grabbed the keys. 

Ethan gave a small shrug. "I guess."

Because it had been the night before school, Shawn hadn't been able to stay over again. Every Friday and Saturday (if his parents didn't need him to babysit) he'd end up sleeping over at the apartment with the rest of them. 

If Ethan didn't know any better, he would have sworn there was something more going on between Shawn and Austin, but Shawn would argue that they were both straight, and that it was clearly just a bromance. Still though, the younger of the two still thought some sort of denied relationship had formed between the two.

Since all of the men were ready now, they slipped out of the apartment, and made their way down to the truck. Although Ethan was officially with Kyle, and Austin had said multiple times that Ethan could ride in the front, he still ended up taking the back seat. It was mostly just so he could sit with Shawn, but he also didn't want to interrupt Austin's and Kyle's friendship more than he had to.