Eliminating Ethan [Boy x Man] (Chapter 22; Part 2)

So maybe ditching Shakira hadn't been the best plan.

Honestly, Kyle had no idea what he was doing at this point. The only thing he knew was that he had to hurry up and find Ethan before Ethan found Brett, or vice versa.

Surely Ethan couldn't be too far away... Or so the blond thought. The problem was it was a decent sized city with too many streets. It could take hours before Kyle found him, let alone even got an idea on where the boy could be.

He only hoped that he wasn't too late...

He drove up and down every street he could think of, before logic told him he should be checking out the West side; where a majority of the battles had taken place so far.

For being a teacher, he definitely had his blond moments still.

So he checked out the West side, and even then he wasn't having very much luck. There were too many alleys, and it had begun to rain. As much as he wanted to stay in the comforts of his truck, he eventually realized it would probably be easier on foot. He simply couldn't see through the rain anymore no matter how fast he had his wipers going. As soon as he hopped out of his truck, he was soaked. He considered getting back in his truck right then, but he knew he had to find Ethan.

Walking now, he checked every where he could. He even asked a couple of sleazy looking people if they had seen anyone matching Ethan's description. He could barely get, "have you seen-" out before they would answer with a simple 'no', then leave him stranded in the downpour.

Kyle could feel his sanity slipping away, as the desperation to find his boyfriend took over every fiber of his being. He didn't know where to look, and he was only upsetting himself.

The teacher was frustrated for himself for not knowing where to look, for leaving Ethan in the first place, and for not just staying with Shakira. Or for maybe not asking Shakira where the hell Ethan was in the first place. Not only was he frustrated with himself though, as he was definitely pissed off at his boyfriend. Ethan just couldn't leave things alone, and now not only were several probable innocent people dead, but Ethan was probably going to die as well.

Including Brett.

Although Kyle definitely wanted to see the son of a bitch in jail, he didn't want his boyfriend to be the one that took him out of the picture.

He was shivering, drenched, and a mental wreck. The poor man was so desperate to save his student he was ready to have a break down right there in the middle of the street.

He just had to break up with Ethan...

Kyle was so distracted with his own grief, he hadn't paid attention to the fact he had been followed from his truck. Unlike Ethan and Shakira, he wasn't trained to detect that sort of thing. Finally after weaving his way deeper and deeper into the allies, his stalker deemed it safe enough to take him out.

And take him out he did.

Kyle never saw the guy coming, and so he didn't even hear the pipe coming at his skull. The mystery man didn't even care if he ended up killing the teacher, as his only orders were to get the body. Down that body went; straight to the pavement. Kyle slumped to the ground, and he didn't get back up to try and fight off his stalker as he immediately passed out.