The Broom Cupboard

Hermione Granger hated Draco Malfoy sometimes. He was a cruel, evil boy. But when Hermione looked into his eyes she saw everything good she knew was inside him. Hermione couldn't help but love Draco with all her heart. Every time Hermione passed him in the corridor and their hands brushed against one another she got a tingle up her arm. She didn't want to feel this way, she hated herself for it, she felt like she was betraying her two best friends.

Her feelings for Draco grew stronger the longer she knew him and when she was in fifth year she somewhat felt like he may return her feelings, sometimes when she went to look at him she caught him looking back at her, but they both quickly turned their head every time they were caught by the other.

On Halloween night Fred and George had organized a secret Halloween party down in the dungeons, the entire of Gryffindor tower was going, even Hermione. Fred Weasley had decided it was time for Hermione to loosen up a little so he poured a potion he had made into her pumpkin juice; the potion was basically very strong, tasteless alcohol. Without even knowing it Hermione was hammered after half an hour. She had a great time at the party; she was dancing and just having a laugh.

Two hours into the party a group of Slytherins turned up out of the blue, Draco Malfoy was among them. Usually when Hermione saw Draco she froze and got really awkward and nervous, but not today, today she felt confident and strong.

"Hey Draco." she said to him happily. Draco was so shocked by her pleasant greeting he replied with his usual nastiness

"Don't talk to me you filthy little mudblood!" he sneered at her. Deep down it hurt him to say such things and he was alarmed when he did not see that hurt reflected in Hermione's eyes, instead she walked towards him slowly, placed one hand tenderly on his shoulder and whispered seductively into his ear,

"Why don't you come with me and see how filthy my blood REALLY is." she grasped his arm and dragged him into the nearest broom cupboard.

Draco's life was now complete, he had gotten everything he had ever wanted, his pleasure was short lived however when suddenly the door of the broom cupboard swung open and light flooded in.

"Miss Granger! Button up your blouse this instant, I expected more of you, 50 points from Gryffindor!" Professor McGonagall said, her voice full of disgust. Hermione giggled uncharacteristically which earned her another stern scowl from McGonagall.

"Same goes for you Mr. Malfoy. Honestly two students having sex on school grounds, I've never heard the like!" she said, promptly taking Draco by the scruff of the neck and dragging him out of the broom cupboard.

Draco had never been happier to be embarrassed in his life, because it was all worth it.

Hermione woke up in the girl’s dorm the next day with a banging headache, it was around 1pm and she could barely remember last night. She got dressed quickly and when down to lunch, trying to avoid large crowds if possible as they just made her head ache worse.

"Hey Hermione." Draco said to her shyly. This was so shocking to Hermione, he'd never said hello to her before, never mind nicely!

"Hi Draco." she replied, a little awkwardly.

"So I had a great time last night." he said with a wink and when he saw that no one was looking he gave her a swift kiss on the cheek. At his touch Hermione stiffened and as she watched him walk away she started to see images flashing across her mind. Draco as he kissed her neck. Draco pulling up her skirt. McGonagall dragging Draco away from her by the neck.

"OMG' she thought to herself, totally shocked. Everything from last night had come flooding back to her and she had never felt so ashamed of herself in her entire life.

When Hermione walked into Transfiguration she immediately knew she was right, McGonagall gave her a look that clearly said she was disappointed in her. Hermione kept her head down for the rest of class; she had never been so embarrassed!

Hermione tried to stay away from Draco for the next few weeks. She couldn't believe what they had done, practically in public too!

Hermione was sitting in Transfiguration one day when McGonagall came over to her desk.

"Miss Granger could I speak to you for a moment?" she asked in a cold voice.

Hermione followed her out of the room, her face bright red; she looked back at Draco who was looking rather uncomfortable.

"Yes professor?" Hermione asked with a smile even her stomach was turning.

"Miss Granger I wanted to talk to you about Halloween night." she said, looking almost as uncomfortable as Hermione felt.

"Professor I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me." Hermione said, she was starting to feel dizzy and she felt like she was going to be sick.

"I'm hope you realize how stupid it was Miss…" Hermione holding up her hand and then swiftly running towards the nearest bathroom suddenly interrupted McGonagall.

McGonagall wasn't stupid, she had seen these signs before, but she hoped with all her might that she wasn't right.

When she saw Hermione walking back towards her, looking very pale, she decided to cast a spell that would reveal if she was right or not. McGonagall muttered the incantation under her breath. The tip of her wand lit up.

'Oh No!' she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry about that professor, I guess I ate something bad a lunch." Hermione said, she was still as white as a sheet.

"It wasn't something you ate Hermione dear." McGonagall said to her gently. Out of their entire conversation this was what made her the most nervous, McGonagall barely ever called her by her first name, never mind added 'dear's the end.

"What do you mean professor?" Hermione asked

"Hermione, your pregnant!" said McGonagall, swaying slighting on the spot then sitting down heavily on a chair that had just appeared beneath her.

"No, professor I can't be! How could you know?" Hermione asked, she was so shocked she didn't really know what to ask.

"I did a spell. Your pregnant by Draco Malfoy of all people!" she exclaimed, putting her head in her hands.

"Professor, I know this is really bad for me, but why are you so affected?" Hermione asked her. She was so scared but this was really confusing her.

"Hermione, I never told you this but I think it's about time you knew. I'm your grandmother!"