Minerva in Teddy's arms the way it was always meant to be.

Minerva never had any more kids, she was perfectly happy looking after the three she already had, each one was a shining star in their own way and they all meant the world to her and Teddy.

The proudest day of her life was when she sent Remus on the Hogwarts express, her, Teddy, her mother and father all hugged him and warned him not to get any girls pregnant, only half joking.

Hermione visited her daughter’s house almost every day and they both spent a lot of time talking to the portrait of McGonagall, it brought comfort to them when times were tough.

Little Isobel became particularly close to the portrait of her great great grandmother and Minerva would often hear her sneaking it into her and Annabel’s bedroom late at night.

When Remus was in his seventh year at Hogwarts and the twins were in their third Remus announced to his family that he was going to be married to a (not pregnant) girl he had met at Hogwarts called Sabrina, she happened to be Ricardo and Niamh’s eldest daughter.

Everyone turned out for this wedding, all the Weasleys were there, the Potters, the Longbottoms, everyone they knew in the wizarding world, they were all there to see Remus marry the love of his life. Minerva and Hermione sat in the front row, crying their eyes out; Hermione had her grandmother’s portrait on her lap, as she wanted to see this union more than anything.

Teddy and Minerva were blessed with 7 beautiful grandchildren and they loved each one with all their hearts. Each of the children was brought up with the stories of Hogwarts Minerva’s mother and granny had told her.

Minerva and Teddy lived a long happy life together, neither of them regretting a moment of it, until they both grew sick.

They were in the same ward at St. Mungo’s and they spent the rest of their days together, seeing their loving family every day.

This couple’s love was so strong it could create miracles. Their love brought them away together, Minerva in Teddy’s arms the way it was always meant to be.