Chapter 25: Saving me

Ayano's POV

     As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw him in front of me. "What do you want?!" I scream at him.

"Ahh my dear Ayano, you should know that I only want you." He whispers to me. The way he whispers to me, made me get shivers for the first time in many years.

"Why me?! I'm happily married to Taro!" I scream at him.

"Hahaha hahaha! Don't make me laugh!" I look at him madly. "You are a widow now so you are finally free to be with me!" He smiles evilly.

"W-what do you mean a willow?" I say quietly, afraid what he might reply.

"Didn't your friend tell you? Taro died last night. He died knowing who you truly were and you should have seen him. His face of disgusted when I asked him about your crimes for Budo." He says with a smirk on his face. My only thought was on Taro.

"I am quite surprised that your self-conscious didn't take over you when you murder for that Budo. I'm much more surprised that you were able to have a baby boy since your bloodline has always been only having girls and never a boy. I wonder if your mother has ever noticed that? Maybe she had since I heard how much she hates that child of yours." Shin says with an evil smile. I love Taro but no one talks shit about my Ren! But... Taro, I will get my revenge for him! Right when I was about to speak, Shin cover my mouth with a cloth. "I know you so well my Ayano but let me speak first." He says as he kisses my forehead. "My family has a history of always liking the Aishi but we always get rejected and end up with someone else. We try to go to the school that the Aishi's goes to in other to be with them. But it always ends in vain, expect now! I lock you up in this abandoned warehouse so no one can disturb us and I'll be the one to change our history! So let us start by reproducing!" Shin was about to touch me when we hear loud footsteps.

"Let go of her!" the voice said as it came closer.

"Ahha, Budo you finally came here. Took you a while since I thought you might of knock the front door right away." Shin says as he hugs me. I just wish this piece of trash would stop touching me! But I'm glad that Budo came to save me. "I'm still quite surprised that you still don't remember the first time you actually met Ayano." At that moment, I froze on what Shin had said. 'How does he know about the reset?!' I start to panic.

"I know about it, but it doesn't matter because I still love Ayano with all my heart," Budo says with a serious tone.

"Ha don't make me laugh! You are about justice! What is more likely is that you are going to put her in jail and I won't let that happen!" Shin says as he starts to walk towards Budo. I struggle to get out of these chains on my body. I can't let Budo die, I must help him. Shin then got a baseball bat and starts to swing it at Budo. Budo was dodging the swings and manage to hit Shin on the stomach.

Budo's POV

     'I'm glad that I am still able to move this quick. I need to unchain Ayano so that she can escape from this person. I lied about meeting Ayano the first time but the flashback that I had before makes me wonder if it's true. I'll just ask her when I put this guy in jail.' I kick Shin on the stomach pretty hard that he flew almost across the room. "You know Budo, the real reason why you move was that I told that martial art teacher that you were very good at it. Even though your parents were very against since your father could've just taught you at home, I said a little lie and said that the teacher was very famous. Oooh, the time you wasted being over there instead of being with my dear Ayano." Shin started to laugh like a maniac. I was filled with rage that I ran toward him to punch his face but, he was smiling and.

Ayano's POV

      At that moment I saw Budo get hit with the baseball bat. I muffle Budo's name and was still trying to break free from these chains but all I could do is just watch him on the ground. Shin starts to walk towards me. "Now it's just only us. I hit his head very hard so it's more likely that he is dead." Shin smiles at me. "I'm glad Info-Chan has that pathetic child of yours since it would have been hard to kill him." Shin says as he pulls down the cloth from my mouth. He proceeds to grab my cheek and started to kiss me. I'm lucky that this piece of shit didn't tie my leg up. I kick him on his ball and he screams in pain. I smile since seeing him in pain was pleasurable. "You bitch! I need them to continue this change of history for us!" Shin squeal like a girl.

"What makes you think that I'll let that happen?" I look at him with a disgusted look. 'I must keep him distracted.' Mostly because the chain was slowly getting loose and Budo was somewhat moving. Shin didn't say anything and just slap me very hard.

"This is a lesson to not do that again! Unless you want your little Ren to get really hurt." Shin says with a smirk. I stay quiet thinking the possibility he might do to my Ren. My adorable son Ren. Shin was about to touch me when I see him fall down. I look up and saw it was Budo.

"I guess all I needed was a hit on the head to remember when I actually met. But don't worry Ayano, I know it took you a while to realize that killing someone wasn't the answer, correct?" Budo says with a smile. At that moment, tears were pouring out. 'I feel so guilty since I still killed people. Osana and the other girls who wanted Budo.' Budo was helping me get unchained.

"It's in our bloodline to get our loved one. But let's change this senpai of our to Budo now. Good luck in the next reset."

When I heard that voice in my head, I knew what I had to do. Right when I was about to get unchain, Budo was kicked across the room.

"No one is going to get in the way of this new generation!" Shin growled as he pulls out a pistol. I wiggle so hard to get free. The chains fell and ran quickly in front of Budo. When I was in front of Budo, the gunshot echo through the room.

Budo's POV

      I was prepared to die when I hear a body fall on the ground. I look down to see it was Ayano's body on the ground. "No, no, this can't happen! Not Ayano!" Shin scream. I just look at her body. 'This is a dream' I kept telling myself that but no matter how hard I pinch myself, Ayano got shot. About a few seconds later, Shin shoots himself. I walk towards Ayano and hug her.

"I love you with all my heart. I know that you might still love Taro but just know that I'll always be waiting for you in the next life." Tears were pouring out as I said that to Ayano. Ayano's eyes open.

"Don't worry Budo, I'll be waiting for you. Please try to remember me when we met once again. Also, do me a favor and take care of Ren for me." Ayano quietly says with a smile. Her breathing stop and everything was black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The song that I used helped me concentrate on this chapter. Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors!
-Kaneki.Miku