Chapter 16: Finally mine

Budo's POV
     I walk in on Ayano. I'm too surprised to do anything but my body seems to want Ayano. It's a feeling I had before but I can't remember what. Ayano walks up to me and I start to walk back. I stopped by the wall behind me. Ayano kisses me and I kiss back. I push her against her bed and continue to kiss her. Her lip was as soft as a baby skin. I wanted more of her for some reason. Before I knew it, I was naked with her as well.
    We did something together that bond us. She wasn't my girlfriend but after this, she will. Ayano is a girl that I want for myself. Only for me. After we finish having intercourse, we both just hug each other. Why do I feel like this? Why do I only want to keep her all for myself? I hug her tight. "I'll always protect you Ayano." She looks at me.
"Budo... I love you." Her smile made my heart race.
"Ayano, will you be my girlfriend?" She kisses me and nods. We slept after that.

Ayano's POV
      I wake up to see Budo by my side. Senpai was finally mine. After seeing what time it was, I wake Budo up. We both finish our breakfast and ran to school.
    When we arrive, we look at each other. We both start to blush so hard because what we did last night. "See you at lunch Ayano." He hugs me and walks to his club. I have ten minutes left before class starts. I walk around to see that Mina and Sho were holding hands. As I pass the courtyard, Shin stops me.
"Aishi-san, where were you last night." He was holding my hand. For some reason, I felt something bad was going to happen.
"I went home with Budo." I look at his expression. He seems to be mad.
"Aha okay, Aishi-san. See you around!" He walks away. Hmm. I need to watch out for him.
     I suddenly remember. I could have just taken a picture of him and send it to Info-chan for information! Well, I'll do that next time I see him. I quickly ran to where the newspaper club is. I open the curtains.
"I know you're there. Move along." Info-chan didn't even turn back.
"I need your help finding information." Info-chan stops typing.
"Just take a picture of the person. You should know this." I continue to wait there.
"Info-chan you know what the information I need." I realize my voice sounds desperate.
"One person has a crush on Budo and that includes you." I was happy that I was the only one to like Budo.
"Thanks!" I skip along the halls. The bell rang. I ran to my class. Well, another boring class lesson today.
      When the bell rang for lunchtime. I ran outside the classroom. I felt so happy that when I ran, I suddenly bump into someone. I look up to see that it was Riku Soma. I remember that before, he would look at someone from the cooking club. Hmm, maybe I should help him with the person he likes. Budo-senpai does like people that help other!

Budo's POV
     I waited for Ayano on the rooftop. I had got a called that will change my life. But I can't let this interfere my relationship yet. After twenty minutes of waiting, I went to look for her. I ran everywhere to look for her. After a while, I was about to give up when I hear her voice.
"Okay, after school I'll help you more." Her voice sounds so happy
"Okay, Aishi-Chan. See you after school."
I saw that it was my classmate Riku Soma. I walk up behind Ayano and put my arms around her.
"So what's my Ayano doing." She got surprised. "Hmm?" She starts to giggle.
"Budo-senpai, I was helping Soma-kun with his study." I smile when I heard that.
"Oh, that means I can't be with you after school." I start to frown till I got an idea.
"What if I study with you too!" Ayano smiles and kisses me lightly.
"Okay! See you after school." With that, the bell rang and we went to our class.
      When the last bell rang, I walk to the library. Ayano and Riku were already studying. "Mind if I join?" As I said that, Ayano face beam with light.
"Sure Budo-senpai!" I sat down between both of them.
       "This is hard!" I said as I look at the math problems in the book. Ayano look like she got tired of repeating the same thing. I look at Riku and we both look so confused. After a while of studying, we decide to go home. Riku went his separate way and I walk Ayano home.
       "Ayano, I been meaning to tell you that.... Never mind. How was your day?" I can't tell her yet. It's not like I'll be gone forever. I'll probably return before I know it!
"It was fine Budo-senpai." We got to her house and kiss her goodbye. Maybe I should tell her but I can't. As I walk down the street, my head started to hurt.

"Budo help me!!!" Mina screamed at me. "What happen?" I asked her. "Ayano is killing everyone!!! She almost killed me! Please help me before its late! I don't want to go home by myself! LET US GO TO YOUR HOUSE BUDO AND PROTECT ME!" She looked desperate but I remember what happened earlier. "Stop Mina. I won't believe your lies just to get with me and to hate Ayano." I turn around and walk away. I heard Mina called me but then she screams and I turn to see Ayano stab Mina in the head.
"Ayano! What are you doing?!" She didn't respond. When I looked at her face she looked insane. "Ayano?!" She walked towards me. She placed the knife close to my neck. "Senpai hates me." That's all that Ayano said. "Ayano forget about that guy! There is someone else who loves you!" Ayano then looked at me. "Senpai was the only one who made me have emotions. I will only love senpai!" Ayano looked down. "Ayano, I love you. I don't care if you're a murderer. I love you!" I knew that knife was near my neck but I still decided to lean in and kiss Ayano.

No. Ayano isn't a murderer. She is a very nice girl. She is my girlfriend. She is my Ayano. I don't think she'll ever do that.

Info-chan's POV
      This is pretty interesting. Maybe they aren't meant to be together. She was programmed to be with Taro Yamada no matter what but maybe the player might change their mind. It's interesting to see her with Budo instead of Taro. But if she ends up with Taro, her bloodline will continue to live on. At least Yandere-Chan will make me a famous newspaper writer soon enough.

-----------------------------------------------

Oooh, we got Info-chan point of view! Well, I hope you enjoy the story! And sorry for the weird plot twist. Well please comment for any error on my grammar or spelling!
-kaneki.miku