Chapter 6: Budo?

Ayano's POV
    I went to the roof of the school and stalk senpai. I was planning on how to kill Osana without her being near to senpai since they were always together in the morning, sometimes at lunch, and always after school. I then decide to kill her after school when she goes to the hill where the sakura tree is. But I had to be fast before senpai gets there for the confession. The bell rang and I walk downstairs. As I walk to my class, I saw Budo. I don't know but my heart was beating fast out of nowhere. Why now? I continue to walk to where my class was. When it was lunchtime, I went to where the weapons were just on the floor and tried to pick which one to kill Osana. I decided that the knife would be great to kill her. Now I have to wait after school..

Budo's POV
   I was in the Martial Arts club room and I was watching Sho and Juku spar each other. Mina then comes in the room and ask me to talk to her in private so we talk outside the club. "Budo, I still love you and I want to be with you!" Mina said looking at me with tears. "I'm sorry Mina but I don't want to be with anyone right now." I had to lie to her since I really wanted to be with Ayano so bad but Ayano loved someone else and I also wanted to spare Mina feelings. "Budo! I can't live without you! Before I just saw as a friend but when you ask me out I loved you, and now I can't live without you!"  Mina was crying so much now. "I'm sorry Mina but I can't accept your feelings for me. I'm sorry that I broke up with you but it because I confused my friendship with you with romance." I felt so bad now. "Liar! Everyone is talking about how you love Ayano Aishi! You left with her at the party and came walking with her to school! But you're trying to spare my feelings! You know what? I quit the club!" Mina said as she threw her headband and left. I walk into the room. Sho and Juku just looked at me. I know they heard everything that Mina and I were talking about. They didn't say anything and continue to spar. I plan to confess to Ayano after school before Mina does something crazy. When the bell rang, I was walked into my class. Today Ms. Kanon let us sit next to anyone of our choice. I sat next to Taro since I need to talk to him.
Budo: Hey Taro.
Taro: Hey Budo.
Budo: So how was the party last night?
Taro: Well it's okay but when we got in, someone dared Osana to kiss me and it was well not fun since everyone saw. *sighs*
Budo: Well you know, you guys always looked like a couple since you guys are always together. *laughs*
Taro: Yeah *blushes* well have you talk to the girl Ayano more?
Budo: Yeah, I got really close to her yesterday. *blushes really hard*
Taro: That's nice, I hope to meet her soon since she might be yours soon. *laughs*
Budo: Yeah ha. I plan to confess to her today but I'm afraid since she likes someone already but I'll take my chances. *shows confidence*
Taro: *smiles* Well I wish you luck. Funny though since someone wants me to meet me under the sakura tree that's behind the school at 6.
Budo: Maybe Osana is going to confess to you. *laugh*
Taro: Maybe *laughs along with Budo*

Talking to Taro made me feel better but I still felt bad for Mina.

Ayano's POV
    The bell rang and I headed to the Martial Arts club room. I got in and saw that Mina wasn't here. After a while of waiting for club activities, we started doing them. The whole time Budo would look at me. After we were done, it was 5:58 pm. I change very quickly and went to my locker and got the knife that I hide in my bag. I quickly ran to where the sakura tree was but... It was too late. When I got there, Osana and senpai were hugging then kissing. Senpai... Will never be mine now... If I can't keep him then no one will. I headed to the sakura tree and Osana saw me walk up to them. "Baka! Go away! My senpai and I are having a moment." She yelled at me but I just ignored it. "I'm Ayano Aishi and senpai will only be mine!" I scream and got my knife out. I quickly ran to Osana and stab her right in the chest. "Y-you're Aya-Ayano?!" Senpai was scared. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Get away from me!" Senpai scream at me. Senpai hates me. He was about to run away but I catch him and stab him in the neck. Senpai...

Taro's POV
    Ayano, she was the girl that Budo like. Ayano was crazy! She killed my Osana. I was scared so I scream at her but she just looked at me. So I decided to run but it was too late she caught me.

Budo's POV
    I was looking for Ayano but she was nowhere to be found. I look in her locker and saw her outside shoes were still there, so she was around here still. I had to look for her soon before the teachers tell us to leave the building.
As I enter the courtyard, Mina ran to me. "Budo help me!!!" She screamed at me. "What happen?" I ask her. "Ayano is killing everyone!!! She almost killed me! Please help me before its late! I don't want to go home by myself! LET'S GO TO YOUR HOUSE BUDO AND PROTECT ME!" She looked desperate but I remember what happened earlier. "Stop Mina. I won't believe your lies just to get with me and to hate Ayano." I turn around and walk away. I heard Mina called me but then she screams and I turn to see Ayano stab Mina in the head.

Mina's POV
     Budo was walking away from me. He didn't believe because of what happened earlier. I wished I didn't say anything. I turn to see Ayano with a knife. I scream Budo name but he ignores me. I was too scared to fight or run but it was too late to do anything now.

Budo's POV
    She takes the knife out and looks at me. This can't be happening. Ayano can't be a murderer. Ayano then jumps on top of me. She was somehow too strong for me to move. "Ayano! What are you doing?!" She didn't respond. When I look at her face she looked insane. "Ayano?!" She places the knife close to my neck. "Senpai hates me." That's all that Ayano said. "Ayano forget about that guy! There is someone else who loves you!" Ayano then looks at me. "Senpai was the only one who made me have emotions. I will only love senpai!" Ayano looked down. "Ayano, I love you. I don't care if you're a murderer. I love you!" I knew that knife was near my neck but I still decided to lean in and kiss Ayano.

Ayano's POV
     I got back to my senses when Budo kiss me. He smiled at me and then lay on the floor. "Budo?" I shake him. He doesn't move. "Budo!" I shake him more but he doesn't move. I then realized that he lost a lot of blood since the knife stab him when he leans in to kiss me. "Budo! Please don't be dead!" I don't know why but I wanted him alive and hug him. He was right, someone did love me and it was him. "Budo!" I cried laying on top of him. I regret doing this now. I killed almost everyone in the school even the only person that accepted me for who I am. "Budo, I'm sorry. I wish I could go back to the day I meet you!" I cried so much. "We can arrange that." I look up and saw Info-chan. "We can?" I asked her. She nodded and I was happy that I was going to see Budo alive again.

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you guys like this chapter. And sorry for bad grammar and any words spelled wrong. Also, I added the song in the chapter since I find it funny to play that song while reading when yandere-Chan kills people because when I was writing that, I had that song to inspired me cx.
-kaneki.miku