Chapter 19: Mysterious

Ayano's POV
     As I woke up, I felt some type of weird liquid on my face. 'What the hell?' I look around to see if someone was there but my room was empty. 'Oh well. I'm going to clean myself.' I say to myself.
      As I walk in the entrance of the school, the locker was surrounded by police and detectives. As I try to walk by, a teacher stops me. "Please go to the courtyard." She says that as she pushes me. When I look around the courtyard, a policeman talks to me. "Are you Ayano Aishi?" I nod to him. "Please follow me." He walks as I follow him behind.
       I went to one of the classrooms. 'I guess they are using the classroom to interrogate the students.' I say to myself. I sat down in front of the detective that sat in front of me. When she looked up and saw me, her eyes got wide. "So you're the daughter of Ryoba Aishi correct?" She says as she got her notepad out. "Yes." I simply reply. "Where were you last night?" She stares at me coldly. "I was at my house," I said, in a monotone voice. She asks me many questions and I answer all of them truthfully.

~30 minutes later~

       "What's your relationship with Kizana Sunabo?" I felt her stare at me intensely. "I don't have a relationship with her nor ever talk to her," I remember how much I would confuse Kokona Haruka with Kizana Sunabo because they were so much alike. The detective suddenly slams her hands on the desk. "YOU'RE THAT WOMAN'S DAUGHTER! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MURDERED HER!" I suddenly felt scared. 'Does she know my mother?' She kept screaming at me that I killed Kizana and how my locker was the only one open. As she screams at me, some officer came in and was surprised what was happening. He got me out. 'What was her problem?' I say to myself. They apologize to me about how the detective reacts and that she was close to Kizana. I was told to get to class and that I don't have to worry about anything.
       I sat in my usual spot in class. Chojo saw me and sat next to me. "How was your interrogation Ayano-San?" He says writing down something. "Just fine. Got scream at... but that was all." Chojo got surprised. We continue to talk when the teacher wasn't looking. I learned that Chojo and Oka are dating. He explains to me that Oka confessed to Taro but he rejected her for some reason. He then told me that he had a crush on me but found out that I was with Budo. He later noticed Oka very upset yesterday. They talk and at one point they kiss. And that's how they got together. I was quietly happy about them and congratulate him.

Shin's POV
     I'm so lucky that nobody suspects me of killing Sunobu. Good thing my face makes me look innocent.

~Flashback to yesterday~

I really hate that redhead! As I carry the stuff that I took of Ayano's room, I realized that I left my bag at school. 'Ugh,' groan and hide the stuff in her drawer. I know she doesn't open it anymore so I'll come back for it at night. I quickly ran to the school. I saw Ayano and that Martial Art leader following Soma. I noticed that Ayano had left her locker open. I got a shirt out from her locker. I start to sniff the shirt so much. 'My Ayano.' "Hey! What are you doing?!" I turn around to see Kizana. "Nothing just smelling my shirt if it's clean." I say as I start to walk away. At that Moment, Kizana took the shirt from me. She looks at the name tag. "This belongs to Aishi, You creep! I'm going to tell her." Right as she was about to run to Ayano, I got the knife that Ayano had in her locker and stab her. "Aha, if only you weren't that nosey... I would of let you live but I can't let you bother my happiness with Ayano. Say Hi for me to your friends!" I stab her again and again. Thankfully, I had been wearing gloves when I was at Ayano's house. Right when I was about to leave, Ayano and Budo came in here. They didn't seem to notice this direction for some reason and left. I took my bag, the knife, and Ayano's shirt. Then I left home. Ayano will only be mine soon.

~End of flashback~

This is my last week to see Ayano but no matter what! I'm going to be with her in the future.

∆∆∆∆

As the day passes, Ayano would question everyone about anything suspicious going on but to her dismay, no one seems to find anything suspicious expect her. Ayano and Budo would talk about how they didn't seem to notice Kizana's dead body yesterday before they left home. Ayano asks Info-chan if the detective had gone to school with her mother. Info-chan as always told Ayano that it was going to cost her panty shots but the price for this piece of information was much more that Ayano decided not to get that information. In the other hand, Ayano did found out that her beloved senpai was threatened to be murder but Info-chan didn't provide the information on who threatened him. Taro was always with Asu Rito because how he wanted to be more fit. After school, Ayano and Budo train harder with their club member so that they can defeat the mysterious murderer. Shin was planning on how to murder Budo without Ayano noticing and without getting himself killed or arrested.

∆∆∆∆

Ayano's POV
     Budo walks me home today. He was worry about me since the only victims that had been killed are female. Osana, the two girls, the nurse disappearance, (Even though I know what happen to all except the nurse) and the murder of Kizana. Budo wanted me to be safe. As I walk toward my room after Budo left, I suddenly felt weird. As I look around, I saw Info-chan sitting in front of my computer. "Why are you here? You usually come when I'm not here?" I look around to see her belonging around. "Don't worry. I'm not planning to stay here long. I just can't let him kill me." Info-chan continues to type. Who is 'him'? I decided not to ask since she'll probably make me pay her for that information. I sat down my bed. I start to think. 'Hmmm, lately, Budo has been acting slightly different. He has been daydream so much and doesn't pay any attention to me. But every time we investigate together, he looks so peaceful. I just hope he doesn't leave my side... Or else... I'll tie him up....'

Budo's POV
     'I can't sleep! I don't want to leave Ayano but... it's my only chance! I'll protect her as much as I can. I love her so much. I'm sorry my Ayano.' As I thought to myself, I slowly fall asleep.

"Budo! Please don't be dead!" Hmm? Is that Ayano's voice? I can't see anything. Everything is all black. "Budo!" Why do I only hear Ayano's voice? Suddenly I felt someone on top of me. "Budo, I'm sorry. I wish I could go back to the day I met you!" What happens?! Why can't I see, move, or speak?! 'Ayano! I'm not dead Ayano!' I hear someone walking closer. "We can arrange that." Who is that? What are they going to arrange? Suddenly every turn white and boom!

I got up from my bed. It was still dark out. 'What was that dream about?' I ask myself. Hmm, well I need to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Well sorry for another late update! Hope you enjoy the chapter! And please comment if I did any bad spelling or horrible grammar!
-kaneki.miku