Chapter 24: Gone

Budo's POV
As I left Taro's room, I suddenly felt chills. 'Even though I want Ayano back in my life... I can't help but hope that Taro can live.' I was walking down the hall, I saw the nurses rushing past me. As I turn around to see them where they were going, they enter the room where Taro was in. At the moment my heart drops for Ayano. 'What could of happen between the time I left the room?' Then it hit me. 'The person that is trying to get Ayano must of murder Taro so that he/she could have her for themselves! I must hurry to Ayano.' As I ran to the coffee shop, I stop midway. 'I didn't even make sure if Taro was still alive but I got to protect Ayano from whoever is trying to get her.'

When I got to the coffee shop/ café, the view was really nice. Ayano was talking to Info-Chan and Ren was just eating cake. It was so beautiful till I saw Ayano scream in pain. I run to her. "Ayano!" I said helping her get up.

"My stomach hurts really bad!" Ayano screams in pain. I carry Ayano to the hospital since it was across the street. The nurses saw us rushing and got her a wheelchair. They took her to the emergency room. As time passed, Ren got pretty tired so Info-Chan decided to take him to her house since it was safer. Eventually, the doctor finally came out.

"You may see the patient now." He says as points to the room. As I walk in the room, I saw Ayano staring at the wall. Her eyes show no emotions in them.

"Are you okay now Ayano?" I ask her quietly.

"My baby... she's now gone. I don't know what happened?! She was the reason why Taro was so happy few days ago but now, she's gone..." Ayano started to tear up. I walk over to her and hug her. "At least Taro is still alive... " Ayano says looking at me. That's when my heart dropped. An hour ago, Info-Chan got the call about him passing away. She didn't plan to tell Ren since he was still a small child nor Ayano because it might affect her really bad, especially the baby but since the poor baby passed away... I don't think I should tell her. At least the baby is now together with her father. "Budo can we go visit Taro now?" Ayano says with pleading eyes.

"Not right now since you are unable to move much after what happened." I say trying to keep her calm. She understood and just sat back down.

"Where is Ren and Info-Chan?"

"They left to Info's house to get some rest."

"Please don't tell Ren what happen since he was also excited about being an older brother."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to say a word."

Ayano smiles a little and lay down on the bed. "Goodnight Budo." Ayano says as she falls asleep.

"Goodnight." I reply back. About when ten minutes pass by, I left to my house to get some rest. I would have stayed but I need to give Ayano her space since I'm nothing to her now.

???'s POV
As that idiot left, I quietly got in from Ayano's window. Right when I got close to her, she grabs me by the neck. "Who are you?" She snarls at me.

"My love don't you remember? No? Okay, Well we got to wait when we get home my love!" I say happily. Ayano looks at me confuse mix with anger. Right when she was about to speak, I put a shot on her arm and she fell down. "Next time my love, you better grab my hands first! I forgot that being with Taro made your reflex very slow but now is time to have fun!" I carry my Ayano and left the place.

Budo's POV
As I was finally able to sleep comfortably, I got a phone call.

Budo: Hello?

Info: Hey it's Info-Chan, I need your help.

Budo: With Ren?

Info: No, Ayano disappeared. The hospital called me and told me that someone had kidnapped her but were unable to identify the person since the person was wearing a hoodie and the camera was somewhat blurry. I have a clue on who it could be but I'm still unsure. I'll give you her location since she is wearing a GPS. Good luck.

I'm glad that this week is my break off but it wouldn't matter since I would still look for Ayano. I got clean clothes on and head out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this chapter is short but I will update next week. I pinky promise. The song that is up, I was listening to it while writing this so I hope it kinda makes you sad while reading it. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Sorry for any bad spelling and grammar!)
-Kaneki.Miku