Chapter 23: Goodbye!

Budo's POV
    I went to my study room. 'How time passed. I regret ever leaving, now the person I truly love is taken.' I say thinking. At the moment, someone knocks my door. I walk downstairs and check who it was. 'Huh? Who is this redhead?' I asked myself. I open the door. "Hello, how may I help you with?" I say smiling.
"Is Ayano Aishi here?" She asked.
"Yeah, please wait in the living room," I say as I let her in. I went upstairs and knock on the door of my bedroom. "Ayano, are you awake?" I say, leaning against the door.
"I've been awake." Ayano reply. As soon as she opens the door, I came crashing down on the floor. "Are you okay?" She says as she helps me get up.
"Yeah. Ayano, there is a lady with red hair looking for you." when I told her that, Ayano got very happy.
"It's Info-Chan!" Ayano says as she starts to run downstairs. I suddenly remember who Info-Chan was. She was that girl that knew every information on every student in Akademi high school and because of the cases that happen there, she became the world's most famous writer. As I was about to head downstairs, I carefully look at my son sleeping. 'If only I could go back in time."

Ayano's POV
      I was so happy so see Info-chan! We both sat on the soft couch in the living room. Right when was about to say something, Info-chan started to speak. "Ayano, I have really bad news about Taro. He got stabbed in the stomach and directly in his heart. As far as the doctor had told me, he might not make it because of the amount of blood he had lost and how the deep the wound is." At the moment, I was really speechless. My senpai... My husband might die. I just start to tear up. Info-chan didn't know how to help me since she isn't good with other people emotions. 
"C-can I see him?" I say with a shaky voice.
"Yes and also, bring Ren and Budo along since... it might be Taro last time seeing them," Info-chan says as she gets up. I nod and start to head upstairs.

I slowly knock at the door where Budo's office was. "Yes?" He replies. 
"Budo, I have a favor to ask you? May you come with us to see Taro because he might..." At the moment I started to cry. Budo opens the door and hugs me. 
"It's bad for the baby if you are very sad," Budo says as he kisses my forehead. "I'll carry Ren to the car so gather the stuff you need." I nod and he lets go of me. 'I hope Taro won't die..."

~At the hospital ~

Right, when the Nurse told us where Taro room is, I started to run to his room. I know that I have to be careful because of the child I'm carrying, I just wanted to see Taro. When I open the door, I saw him reading a book. "Taro..." I say softly as I start to walk closer to him.
"

Ayano!" Taro says as he notices my presence. I hug him and slowly started to cry. 

"Are you okay?" I say as I kiss him with a passion. Taro smiles and nods. Maybe Info-chan was lying about him dying because he seems to be fine. Shortly after kissing Taro, Budo and Info-Chan come in with Ren.

"Daddy!" Ren says as he starts to get on top of the bed and hugs Taro.
"How's my little man doing?" Taro says as he pats Ren on the head.

"I'm good, just met this funny person that mommy said to be my dad." Taro looks at Budo really angry but continues to talk to Ren, about an hour of talking to each other, Taro says that he is tired. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I say to Taro. He smiles and I kiss him. 
"BYE DADDY!" Ren says as he hugs his daddy. Right when we were all going to leave, Taro stop Budo.
"Budo can I talk to you for a minute?" Budo nods. Info-chan and I decide to walk for Budo at the Cafe across the street. Mostly to eat since Ren and I haven't eaten. We wave goodbye and left.

Taro's POV
      "Budo, to be honest with you... I'm really angry that you left without saying anything but since I don't have enough time, please take care of Ren and my future child. Also, make Ayano very happy." I say holding my book. Budo understood. We talk about the past and I even told him what Ayano like and dislike so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable about it. After a while of talking, he left but hope for me to get better and that I would actually survive.

As I continue to read the book, I noticed that the main character was like Ayano during high school expect the character was a murderer. After reading the last few pages, I notice that there were pictures of a girl. As I look closely, they look similar like Ayano. Each picture shows how the girl would stab them, burn them and even drown the victims. Then it hit me. It was Ayano. As I look at each picture, I heard someone laugh.
"So you finally noticed Ayano's true nature? Just know that she did this ALL. FOR. YOU! What a shame that you were so freaking clueless about it! Well, good thing that you said goodbye to my Ayano before you die now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
It was Shin who place this book here! While he was talking, I press the button that called for help, but no one came. Even though Ayano is a murderer, I still lo....

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while. I'll try to post at least every week. Well, I hope you still like this story!
-Kaneki.Miku