Chapter 20: Senpai❤

Ayano's POV
     Few days had passed and today was much worse than the rest. On Wednesday the substitute teacher for class 3-2 was murdered after school. Her body was found in the school's garden. They blame it on a student name Kuu Dere. The police say that she was jealous of the teacher and also mad for seducing all male. As far as I know, it wasn't her. The reason why is because Kuu Dere didn't really care about having a senpai or the matter of fact, she didn't care for anyone. But for some reason, she got blamed for it and got arrested. Budo and I investigated to prove that she was innocent but found nothing at all.
      On Friday, Student council president Megami Saiko had gone missing. The top people to be suspicious would be followed by the police. I was part of the people to be suspicious and would have a police follow me around. Since they didn't found anything weird about me or Info-chan, they left us alone. Budo would always make sure I was okay and to not worry about anything. I also found out that on the same day, Asu had confessed to Taro but he rejected her for some reason.
       On Sunday, I bump into Hanako Yamada. She felt really bad for not paying any attention to where she was going that she offers me to have a cup of coffee with her. While talking to her, she told me that she was clingy to her older brother Taro and wanted attention from him since she loves her brother so much: in a siblings way. She didn't want him to be taken away from her since he was very kind and was always there for her. I suggest her to have a boyfriend. She got pretty shy around boys and ask me to help her. I agreed on helping her since I wanted to help people. Later on, I found out that Haruto Yuto had on crush on her. I help him improve himself to win Hanako's, heart. It was pretty hard since Hanako was pretty childish. Eventually, Yuto-kun was able to confess to Hanako. The good thing was that Hanako accepted his feelings.
      The reason why today is bad is that Budo didn't come to school. The last time I saw him was yesterday for our date. When I think about it, he looks kinda sad yesterday. 'Maybe he is sick? Or maybe he ran away because he got tired of me?!' May outcomes pop up my head.
       As I sat down on the bench that was in the courtyard, someone sat next to me. "Is this seat taken?" I turn to see that it was Taro.
"No," I reply and look down.
"Where is Budo?" Taro ask.
"I-i don't know," I say, almost crying. Taro looks down. "Didn't he told you?" I look up at Taro. "W-what do you mean?" My voice was pretty shaky. "He told me that he was moving somewhere, I don't know exactly where but the reason why he moved was to follow his dream career. I thought he was leaving after school. Maybe he didn't tell you since he didn't want to make you upset." Taro says as he looks at me. Suddenly I felt tear pouring out. Taro was so surprised that he didn't know what to do. He then just hugs me. 'Why didn't he tell me? Did he knew about my bloodline?! Did he know that I would tie him up if he left me? Budo, I-i love you so much!' I say to myself. "Ayano, don't worry everything is going to be fine," Taro says to calm me down. After I finish crying, he would try to make me laugh and it work. I was still sad about Budo not telling me anything. 'Maybe I'll call him?' After the bell rang. Taro asks if I wanted to hang out him after school. I agree with him. We left to our afternoon classes.

Taro's POV
      I felt bad for Ayano. 'Why didn't he told her? Hmm, maybe he didn't plan to stay that long so maybe that's why he didn't tell her.' As I was thinking about why Budo didn't tell Ayano about him leaving. I was really happy that I was able to cheer her up. Ayano did help me when Osana... Was killed. I still felt bad for rejecting Asu though. I did got moved by her confession but, the girl I really like is the one I want to confess to. But right now won't be okay to confess.

Ayano's POV
      As the days passed, Taro would always make sure I didn't felt lonely. Kokona and Saki would usually be with Taro and me at lunch. I recently noticed that Shin wasn't in the school anymore and that he moved the same day as Budo.
      Weeks pass by and I slowly felt like how I used to be. I remember when I called Budo to ask why he moved without telling me, turns out that his phone was out of service. I would ask Info-chan but unfortunately, she had no information about him anymore.
     Info-chan left my house a week before my parents return. Sho became the new leader for the Martial Arts club. I was there for a week but quit the club. Kokona and Saki pretty much tried to force me to join their club but I denied their offer.
      When my parents return, my mother bothers me about my senpai. I lied to her that he was very busy and couldn't visit me. My mother suggested my father to leave for a vacation. My father did whatever my mother told him to do so obviously he would go with her. They wanted me to go but I refused.
      Taro suggests me to join the Gardening Club and I agreed. I didn't hear anything about Budo anymore so I slowly started to forget about him. During the mornings, I would be with Osoro and her gang to keep the school in order. As I continued to be with Taro every day, my feelings for him started to increase again.

      The next day, Taro invited me for dinner. We both went to the Amusements parks. We had the greatest time together. As we sat down on a bench, Taro hugs me tight. "Ayano, I just want to tell you that... You are the greatest person I have met. I just want to tell you that my feelings for you have grown and that I want you to be my girlfriend." When Taro said that, I felt like time had stopped moving. My face is probably red as a tomato. "Aha, I-i would love to be your g-girlfriend." I'm so embarrassed! I look at Taro and he is smiling. I was so happy that Taro would always try to cheer me up. Taro will always be mine now. I just hope he accepts the news I will give him...

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you like this chapter! And please tell me if there is any bad grammar or any spelling!
-kaneki.miku