Chapter 8: Nightmares

Ayano's POV
     As I was walking around, I saw Riku Soma stalking someone from the cooking club. I wanted to know who he was stalking but since it has nothing to do about my senpai, I just keep on walking.
    When it was time for club activities, I ran to the club's room. I change to my martial arts uniform and started train along with them. Budo would shout out some quotes from Bruce Lee and half the time, he would be looking at me. When the activities were done, we line up to the changing room. I was the last one to change back to my school uniform. When I step out, I saw Budo. "Ayano, is it fine if I could walk you home?" Oh my gosh! He wants to walk with me! "Yeah, it's fine Budo." I try my best not to sound nervous and it works! I'm glad my yandere days are over. No rivals to take Budo away from me.
     Budo and I were walking to my house. While walking together, we would talk about school and he would tell me some jokes. Even though I was walking with him, I felt uneasy since I had a feeling someone was watching us. I felt like that because on my street, no one would usually be out at this time and it was always quite. When we reach my house, I invite Budo in for some tea but he refuses since he had to be home. After Budo left, I receive a message. It was from Info-chan.

How's your new
life?

I'm very happy right
now. 

But let us get straight to the point.

Clever as ever.
I know someone
else who likes
Masuta.

Who?!

I won't tell you
unless you're
willing to kill
again?

No. I'm different
now. I won't kill
anyone anymore!

Well I wonder what
Budo will say if I
told him that you're
a yandere...

Find I'll do it.

Mina Rai has a crush
on Masuta and plans
to confess to him on
Thursday. She will
confess on the day of
Juku's party. Kill
her as soon as you can.

Alright.

I don't want to kill her. The reason why is because I don't want to get catch trying to kill her and because I'm not strong enough to beat her. But Budo is only going to be all mine and no one else! Three day until Rai confess to my senpai... It was enough time to plan on how to kill her and how to be stronger. I was doing my homework and slowly started to fall asleep.

"Budo! Budo!" I yell so loud for him to hear me but he doesn't seem to notice at all. I started running to him but everytime I get closer to him, he just seem to be further away. At one point, I finally reach up to him. "Budo, Why were you ignoring me?" His back was towards my face. He didn't turn around for a couples of minutes and looked at me frustrated. "Ayano why did you kill them?" He then puts his hands on my shoulder. "Why DID YOU KILL ME! WHEN I ONLY WANTED TO love you." As I look at him confused, he starts coughing up blood. I look down and see that I stab him in the stomach without noticing. "No... This... I didn't do this! Budo, I'm sorry." I let go of the knife and he falls on top of me. "Ayano, why... did you kill me... Again?" Again?! I never kill him! He kill himself to kiss me! "Budo! I didn't kill you! Budo please remember that you did it! Budo!"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I had a terrible nightmare. I look at the time and it was 7:25! Oh no, I'm going to be late again!  I quickly change and ran to school. While running at school, I trip on a rock and fall on my face. I lay there since I was going to be late to school anyways and I'll be scold by sensei again. "Are you okay?!" I got to see who was talking. When I was about to stand up, my ankle started to hurt that I fell down again. The person was standing in front of me. "Ayano, does your ankle hurts?" I look up to see that it was Taro. "No, it's fine. I can walk." When I got again and started to walk, It was really painful to move that I fell again due to the pain. Suddenly I was lifted up. Taro face was very close to mine. "What are you doing?" I yelled at him. I only want Budo to carry me. "Well you're in pain and you can't walk so ummm, I'm taking you to the nurse office." Taro took me to the nurse's office. I was very surprise that he manage to carry me. Isn't he a coward? I don't even remember how I ever love this coward.
       We got to the nurse and he lay me on the bed. The bed was pretty uncomfortable but it didn't really matter. "I don't think you'll be able to go to class so sleep for now." Taro said as he walk towards to the nurse. He tell her that my ankle was in pain, but she seem to be more interest in Taro then to me. I listen to what he said since I didn't slept well and slowly fell asleep.

"Ayano! what happen?" Huh? That voice, is it Budo? I opened my eye and saw Budo. I tried to talk but nothing came out. "Ayano! Why is there blood on you!?" I look around to see that there was blood everywhere. What happen? "Ayano! Why do you have Mina head behind you!?" I turn around to see Rai body on the ground. I look at my hands and saw that I had Rai head. What happen! "Ayano.... Stay away from me your murderer!" I turn to see Budo but he was running away. I wanted to scream at him that it wasn't me! But when I tried to talk, no words would come out. I follow where Budo ran off to and I almost catch up to him. He was then walking slowly and I was slowing down my pace. I looked around to see dead body's everywhere. Budo stop walking so I ran behind him and hug him. "Budo, I love you." Thats all I could say. "Ayano. Why did you kill them?" I couldn't see his expression and when I tried to talk again, nothing came out. "A...ya...no..." Budo then suddenly fell. Budo? I look up to see a figure. It looks like me. "Its in our bloodline to kill. Especially for our senpai. Don't forget who you are Ayano Aishi." When the other me said that, I knew what to say. "I don't want to kill anyone! I want to be a normal girl for once!" I was crying for the second time in my life. "It's in our bloodline. It's in our bloodline." The other me kept saying that. "SSSSTTTTTOOOOPPP! I never asked to be a yandere. I just want to be with Budo and be happy.." Budo then stand up. "And my job is to end a yandere life then." He got up and had a knife. He was about to kill me. "Ayano!"

"Stop!" I got up and saw Budo next to me. "Ayano, are you okay?" I looked around. I realize I was still in the nurse office. "Uh, yeah I'm okay." Suddenly Budo hug me. "No, you're not. You were crying in your sleep and saying my name but don't worry, I'll protect you." Budo still hug me. Even though I don't want to kill Mina Rai, she had to die in order for Budo to never find out that I'm a yandere...

-----------------------------------------------

Well I hope you like the story and I'm sorry for bad grammar and spelling. Also sorry that this is all in Ayano point of view but it the next chapter It may be either Taro or Budo's point of view but thanks for reading!
-kaneki.miku