Chapter 21: Surprise!

Ayano's POV
       Five years had passed. Taro and I got married two years ago. The first week we dated, I had given him the news that I was pregnant. Even though he knew who the father was, he wanted to help me raise my child. Nobody in school suspected about me since my belly didn't get big. After I gave birth to a boy, my mother was confused since our bloodline always gave birth to a female. The thing she didn't know was that Budo was not my original senpai nor that it was Budo's son. But my mother was happy and help me take care of him. After finishing high school, I would work at a nearby café. After three years of dating Taro, he proposed to me. I accepted and we were very happy with my son. And of course, we had Aishi as our last name since my mother pressure me because it was required to carry on our last name. Budo never appeared again but my son resembles him so much. I still kept touch of Kokona, Chojo, Saki, Osoro, and of course Info-chan. Even though I know her real name, I decide to just call her Info-chan since I'm used to it.
      Today I quit my part-time job since my mother wanted to go to another vacation with my father. I was teaching my son, Ren, some moves that I still remember from being in the Martial Arts club. He was about to be four very soon and a few more months, he'll be a big brother. When Taro was out working, I would tell him about his real father and how he was. But Ren would think I was talking about Taro and would ask him about kicking and self-defense but Taro would look at him so confused. I was happy that I stop my yandere days since I know Taro only loves me. Nobody ever did find out about my crimes or about the reset. Besides what could go wrong now? I'm very happy!

???'s POV
      Aha, My Ayano. How time passes. Too bad you completely forgot who I was before... again. But you look more beautiful than ever! Oh, how I miss seeing your face during the days I was gone. I'm so glad that I was able to spy on you at the café for a month! Now I don't have to waste money on that stupid café you used to work in since I got your address now! I'm glad I'll be able to speak to you again. I just hope nobody had stolen you from me.

Taro's POV
      As I come back home from work, Ren suddenly jumps on me. I carry him as he speaks to me about his day. "Daddy! Mommy teach me some moves that you used to show her in high school!" I look at Ayano as she starts to blush. More stories about Budo I see. I really don't mind hearing about him but... I wished that Ayano told me that Ren knows about his father and that she doesn't have to hide it from me. I put Ren down. "Aha yes. I remember teaching her this move." I made a random pose. Ayano and Ren start to laugh. "Hehe, daddy looks funny!" Ren laughs happily. "Oh! Dinner is ready!" Ayano says. We walk to the dining room and sat down. "Thank you for the food!" We all say and begin to eat. I look at Ren who seem to enjoy his food. I remember the time Ayano told me about being pregnant. At first, I was very surprised but since Budo never showed up. I decide to be his father figure and help Ayano in any way.
     When we finished eating, we went to the living room. Ren was playing with his toys on the floor while Ayano and I cuddle on the couch. While watching a movie, someone knocks on the door. "I'll check who it is," I say to Ayano and head to the door. When I open the door, it was Kokona and Saki. "Hello," I say as I let them in. They took off their shoes and starts to shake my hand. "Omg! Congratulations to you two!" Saki and Kokona say together. "Um? Congratulate me on what exactly?" I look at them confused.
"Ayano! You didn't tell him yet!" Saki yells at Ayano.
"I was going to but I was too shy," Ayano says as she blushes.
"What was she going to tell me?" I ask them.
"Well, Ayano was going to tell you that—" Kokona was interrupted by Saki.
"Shhhh! Ayano is the one who has to say it." Saki scream whisper to her. Kokona nods.
"Ayano, tell Taro the news!" Saki says excitedly.
"Taro, I'm going to have a child of yours," Ayano says as her face turned super red. I was very happy that I walk up to Ayano and carry her bridal style. "I'm going to be a father again!" I say happy.
"Daddy, what's going on?" Ren says as he walks up to me. I put Ayano down. Ayano carries him up. "You're going to be a big brother." Right when Ayano says that, Ren starts to clap his hands. "Yay! I'm going to be a big brother!" As Ren starts to cheer with Kokona and Ayano, Saki walks next to me.
"Again?" She says. The only people that didn't know about Ren's real father was Ayano parent's since she didn't want her mother to be mad at her or be disappointed.
"Yeah, I am Ren's father. Just because we don't share the same blood doesn't mean that I'm not his father. It takes a person to be a parent." Saki looks at me in awe.
"Yeah, you're right." She smiles at me. "Besides, people might actually think Ren is my son since we have the same hair and eye color. When Budo had his hair down, people would confuse us as twins" Saki starts to laugh at my response.

       When Saki and Kokona left, I quickly hug Ayano. "I'm so happy," I say to her. She giggles and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad to hear that senpai." I smile when she said that. I remember for a whole year, Ayano would call me senpai since she got too shy to say my name. I found it funny since most girls got shy to call their boyfriend by a nickname. I didn't mind Ayano calling me that since I am older than her. Ayano kisses my cheek again. "I'm pretty tired," Ayano says as she yawns. "Let's go to sleep then." I smile and let her go. I carry Ren and take him to his room. As I lay him down on his bed, I hug him. "Sleep well," I whisper to him and head to my room. When I open the door, Ayano was already sleeping. I change from my suit to my pajama and lay next to Ayano. I hug her and fell asleep.

~The next day~

        I was woken by someone knocking on the front door. I turn to see that Ayano was still asleep. 'Ugh. Why did someone have to visit when I was on my day off?!' Thinking to myself. I walk downstairs and open the door. "Good morning," I say to the stranger. 'Hmm. He looks familiar' I say to myself.
"Does Ayano Aishi lives here?" He asked.
"Aha yes! My wife is sleeping right now but if you have something to tell her, you can come by in the afternoon. That's when she is awake." I say smiling.
"Your wife?" He says shock.
"Yes, my wife. We got married two years ago. Wait! Are you here to steal her heart?! Because if you are, it's taken by me!" I say angrily while pushing the button on my watch.
"Do you happen to be Budo Masuta?" He says, looking mad.
"No... I'm Taro Yamada. Did you happen to attend the same high school as us?" I look at him confused. At the moment, he stabs me in my chest. I close my eyes as the pain took over. I didn't make any noise. "Aha. I knew you were going to pay me back Taro. Ever since the day, I saw you hug Ayano... I got very mad. So where is she?" I didn't say anything. I remember watching a show that if you're about to get murder, that you just play dead so that they won't try to officially kill you. It was too painful to speak anyways. I just hope Ayano and Ren are safe. Good thing I push the button on time. I knew that guy looks familiar but why did he have to be in love with Ayano?

-----------------------------------------------

So I didn't know what to name Budo and Ayano's child so I chose Ren because, to me, it sounds like a happy name. Idk why but it did. I'm just sorry for having more Ayano's point of view in the last few chapters. FYI the ship is still sailing, it hasn't sunk and it won't. But I hope the story is great! And as always, please comment if there is any bad spelling or grammar.
-kaneki.miku