Chapter 7: Reset

Ayano's POV
     I woke up. I looked at my schedule. It was Monday. I looked at the time and It was 7 o' clock. I was late again! I quickly change to my uniform and headed to school. I then bump into someone. I looked up and saw it was Budo! But since I wanted it to be how we met, I just ran off to the school. My heart was so flattered when I saw Budo. When I got to school I went to the rooftop and looked to see if Budo had come yet. When I saw him near the gate, I just looked at him. Before I would usually stalk Taro but now Budo is my new senpai.
    The bell rang and I went down the stairs to go to my classroom. Right when I was about to get there, I bump into someone. When I looked up to see who I bumped into, I was surprised. I didn't remember bumping into Taro last time. The only time I did bump into him was when school started but not ever again till now. "I'm sorry! Let me help you!" Taro grab me up and our face was very close. Not to sure if he was still shock or something but he didn't move and I didn't want his face near mine. "Ummm I'm trying to go to class," I told him and he finally let me go. I continue to walk to class ignoring what Taro was yelling at me and I felt a tap on my shoulder. What does Taro want now?! I'm irritated enough since I didn't see Budo again! "What can I help you with?!" I said more irritated not even turning around to see the person who taps me. "I just wanted to apologize about bumping into you this morning, sorry." I knew that voice! It was Budo! I turn around and saw Budo bow down. "It's fine. I'm the one to apologize since I wasn't looking where I was going, so you don't have to worry about it. Well bye." I told him that since I realize I was going to be late for class so I started walking away from him. "Hey! Can you please tell me your name at least!" He shouted loud enough so that I could hear him. I stop and turn to him. "It's Ayano Aishi." I continue to walk again. I was lucky enough to walk away because I knew I was blushing so much since my cheeks felt so hot.
I almost got to class and the bell rang. Sensei is going to be mad at me again for being a minute late! I slide the door open and walk towards my seat. "Miss Aishi, you're a minute late again," Sensei said as she looked at me. " I'm very sorry! I was running late again!" I hated getting attention in class but since I'm always running late, I always end up getting it. "Don't be late anymore," Sensei said to me and started to teach. I looked at everyone and they seem to not pay attention to me this time, I was glad.
    When the bell rang for lunch, I ran to the rooftop to stalk Budo senpai. I remember last time there wasn't club activities at lunch so I knew he was going to be with Taro since they are best friends and I was right because Budo and Taro were sitting on the fountain talking. I then decide to just stalk him behind the sakura tree instead.
     When I got to the courtyard, I saw Kokona stalking Taro and this time, I wasn't triggered. I went behind the sakura tree and stare at Budo. I then heard them talking so I decided to listen to what they were saying but I heard half of what they were talking about.

Taro: Well at least she understood. What about the girl you bumped into?
Budo: *Turn bright red* Well I think I like her and her name is also beautiful like her.

I wonder who Budo senpai was talking about.

Taro: what's her name?
Budo: Ayano Aishi. *Blushes more*

Senpai was talking about me! He has a crush on me! I'm so happy!

Taro: That's a pretty name. You should tell me how she looks like so I could probably talk to her if I see her around.

I had to sneeze but I couldn't so I tried to hold it in but I ended up sneezing. "Achoo! Achoo!" I hate how I sneeze because it sounded so weird to me. I realize that senpai had noticed me behind the sakura tree so I ran inside the hall.

Taro's POV
     Right when Budo was about to tell me how his crush looked like, we heard a sneeze behind the sakura tree. Then we see a girl run inside the hall, she was super fast so we didn't see who she was. I decided to ask again who his crush looks like.

Taro: So how does 'Ayano' looks like?
Budo: Well her hair is and eyes are like grayish black and her face is so beautiful.

When Budo describe his crush, I remember it was the girl that I bumped into while trying to get to class on time since Osana was taking her time and making me walk her speed but I didn't want to get late to class so I left her. The only reason why I knew it was Ayano I bump into was because she was the only girl with grayish black hair. I remember trying to at least tell her to let me walk her to class since I bump into her but she ignored me.

Taro: Well if I see Ayano, I'll tell her about you. *smiles*
Budo: Thanks, buddy! *smiles back*

After talking to Budo, he left to talk to his other friends since he didn't usually have time for lunch since he would be in his club trying to get more people. I was about to read my book till I heard Osana. "Baka! Why did you leave me?! Well, it's not like I like you to make you stay but you're a baka for ditching me!" I like Osana that I didn't mind that she called me 'baka' or would hurt me but now, she was annoying me. Hopefully, she might leave me alone tomorrow since I was going to ditch her but more carefully so she doesn't know that I'm at school. Osana kept talking but I suddenly started to think about Ayano. I don't know but after talking to Budo, I suddenly like Ayano. I don't know her well either, but if Budo is willing to know, so am I even though I might be a coward.

Ayano's POV
     After lunch was over, I went to class. The class was really boring during the afternoon so I would usually skip it but today I decided to be in class since I was determined to be smart like senpai. My determination fills me up to the point that I plan to join the Martial Arts Club after school. When class was over, I headed towards the clubroom and when I got there, I slide the door open slowly. I saw Budo looking at two people spar. I walk up to Budo. "Hello?" When I ask him, he turns to me and started to blush. I was lucky enough not to sound nervous. "Hello, welcome to the Martial Arts club! What brings you here?" Budo said it so confident but still blushing. I was slowly starting to blush because I was near him. "I'm interested in joining the club," I said quietly but he still able to hear me. "Fantastic! All we ask is that you show up at least once a week." He went to the changing room and then came back towards me and hands me a uniform and a headband. "You're now an official member of the Martial Arts club. I'm looking forward to teaching you everything I know!" He said smiling at me. I smiled back and thank him. "Club activities don't start till 5:30 so you could do anything else if you like." I nod and walk out of the club. I had an hour left before club activities start so I walk around the school. I was very happy that I got to see Budo everyday especially now since he likes me! While I was walking, I bump into someone. I think today is bump into people day since I keep bumping into people! "I'm very sorry again!" Again? When I look up, I saw Taro again. What the hell! When I used to like him, I rarely bump into him but now I am. I realize that he was on top of me and still didn't move. "Are you planning to rape me or something?" I told him that so he would get off me. "I'm sorry Aishi-san, I'm just scared what to do next." He said as he gets up and helps me get up. Wait! How does he know my name? Hmm, maybe when he was talking to Budo. "It's fine, well I have to do something, Bye." I was about to walk but he stops me. "Aishi-san, do you want to hang out during lunch tomorrow?" I wasn't sure if I heard right but I don't like Taro anymore so why not be friends with him. "Sure, meet me at the rooftop," I said and continue to walk since I still had time to kill.

-----------------------------------------------

Well I hope this chapter was good and sorry for bad grammar or words spell wrong but thanks for reading!
-kaneki.miku