Chapter 9: Small flashbacks

Ayano's POV
     Budo was still hugging me. I feel so safe in his arms. I wish it could of last forever but nothing last forever. He suddenly let us go. "Ayano, do you feel better now?" He looks at me and his eyes made me realized that no one was going to take him away from but... Info-chan is the problem now. I can't get rid of her since she did provide good information. But, how am I able to live a good life without her telling Budo who I really am... A yandere. There is no point but to kill Mina Rai. "Ayano?" I then suddenly kiss Budo. He kissed me back and then I let go of him. "Aha so-sorry Budo-senpai!" I forgot that Budo still doesn't know me yet. "I just felt lonely but is it okay if we can hug still?" Budo just nods and hug me.

Budo's POV
    Ayano just kisses me and I was too surprised that I kiss back! Ayano asks me to hug her so I just hug her. Being this close to her made my heart beat faster than usual. Suddenly the door open. "Ayano, the nurse was busy but she wanted me to tell you-" Taro just stare at us. I realized that I'm still hugging Ayano and maybe that was why Taro was shocked. I let go since it was got pretty awkward when Taro just stared at us. "What were you going to say Taro?" Ayano spoke to break the silence between us three. "I was going to say that the nurse said that you're okay to leave home or to have lunch now since it lunch time. Also, I came to hang out with you because we agree to hang out on the rooftop." Were they going to hang out today? I then look at Taro and he seems to be blushing a little. "Taro is it fine if Budo could hang out with us?" I was happy that Ayano wanted me to be with her still. "Yeah, it's fine. Let's go before Osana finds me." I started to laugh when Taro said that since he is hiding from Osana.

Taro's POV
   When I saw Budo and Ayano hug, I felt so angry because I started to like Ayano. But then again, I would understand why Ayano would like Budo since he is way much better than me. We all started to walk upstairs. When we got to the rooftop, we sat near the railing. I always love looking at the sakura tree but today, the one I want to look at is Ayano.
     "So what are you guys planning to do after school?" Budo spoke to break the awkward silence. "I don't have anything plans. What about you Ayano?"
      "Nothing but I do want to spend it with someone." When I look at Ayano, she started to blush. "Who's the special guy Ayano?" I started to tease her since it's nice to see her blush. "Well it's-"
"BAKA! Why did you ditch me!?" Why did Osana have to appear at the wrong time? "So you ditch me for this... Girl?" When Osana said that I wanted to tell her that Ayano is much more beautiful than her but Budo spoke before I can. "At least Ayano doesn't have a rotten attitude like yours. Not everything goes your way Osana." Ayano was blushing when Budo defended her. "LIKE I CARE Baka!" Osana then grab me and we head downstair. I wave bye to Ayano and Budo.

Budo's POV
     I was so mad when Osana was looking at Ayano as if she was trash. "Thanks Budo for defending me." I smile at Ayano. The bell rang and we head to our classroom. I walk Ayano to her classroom. "Budo, do you want to hang out after school today?" Ayano was blushing so much. "Yeah, I would love to." Ayano smile when I reply and hug me. I felt happy when she hugged me.
When I enter my classroom, I noticed that Osana and Taro weren't in here. Maybe Osana decided to 'punish' Taro for ditching her. "So Budo who is the girl you walk to class?" I look back, I saw Saki Miyu and Kokona Haruka. "Just a friend." I went to my seat but then Saki grabs my hand. "Yeah, just a 'friend'. Tell us who she is Budo-sama! We promise not to tell."
     "Just a friend! Besides, why are you in here Saki?!" Kokona and Saki looked at me confused. "Our classroom has a physical education with yours like always." How could I forget? Class 3-1 and 3-2 always had gym together. I close my eye for a second to think.

"Budo! Saki stab Kokona and then kill herself! We got to go now!"

I open my eye quickly. "Hurry up Budo! We have to change into our gym clothes." Saki shook me. What was that? I shook my head and went to the boy's bathroom building to change into my gym clothes.