Chapter 17: Saving you

During the weekend, Ayano and Budo were with Taro to cheer him up. He was still quite upset about Osana death. As Monday rolls by, Ayano started to gain more emotions and is a little more sane. Kokona and Saki were both punish by Shin for not completing their duty. Osoro's group member plans to attack Ayano soon. And Info-chan.... Well, she is just selling panty shots and getting information as always.

Ayano's POV
       It was Monday today. I'm so happy that I get to see my senpai again! As I walk down the halls, Riku Soma stops me. "Ayano, can we study right now?" I was going to reply but someone hugs me from behind. "Going to study now?" I blush since it was Budo and his face was very close to mine. "Yeah, want to join Budo-senpai?" He nods and we all walk to the library.
"How can you understand this?!" Budo slightly yells. I laugh as I see Budo and Riku struggle. "It's quite simple. Just add this over here." They both look surprised. I'm glad that I know these stuff already! As the bell rang, we all walk to our class. Right when I was about to go to my class, someone grabs me. I was about to pull my knife out but since I was unaware who it was, I didn't do anything.
After a while of being blind and drag around. I was pushed down on the ground. I realize I was outside since I felt the grass.
"This is going to be a piece of cake."
"I don't understand why the boss wanted all of us to beat her up?"
"The boss did say to be careful."
As the people that drag me here argue, I somehow took off the blindfold and saw that it was the delinquents. I remember that Osoro told me to be aware. Damn it! Why now? "What do you guys want?!" They all look at me. Teal streak was about to speak but Dandy Pompadour stops her. "We are going to have a taste of you." I forgot that my hands were tied up. He grabs my chin and kisses it. "I wonder how your body will react with mine." I struggle to get out of the ropes. It was hard to kick him since he was sitting on my legs. "We took her to beat her up, not to rape her. You can do whatever you want after we finish her." Teal streak said as she held her weapon. "Tck. I'll return when you finish." Dandy Pompadour got off of me and left. Copper streak cut the rope and hold my hands. All the male had left since they didn't want to fight a 'little girl'. Copper streak pushes me on the ground again. I didn't do anything. "This is going to be easy." Purple streak yawn as she sits on me. Now you'll see who is Ayano Aishi is!

Budo's POV
     Sensei let me used the restroom. As I walk there, I heard people talking.

Male 1: I didn't know your taste was that bad.
Male 2: Tck. I just want to have a little fun. Besides that girl isn't my type.
Male 3: Just don't let the boss find out.
Male 1: That Aishi girl is weird though.
Male 2: I hope the girls finish because I really want to have fun now, especially with her slender body.
Male 4: I hope that Aishi girl gets beat up.
Male 5: Why are we waiting in the restroom
Male 3: It's better than getting caught walking around the school.
Male 1: They should finish by now.

Ayano is in danger! I ran to look for Ayano. As I turn the corner near the in the incinerator, I saw Ayano taking a picture of the female delinquent. "Ayano?" I spoke softly and she quickly turns to me. "Budo! I'm glad you're here. They wanted to beat me up but thanks to your training, I was able to live." I notice that she had a little of blood on her face.

"Ayano, I love you. I don't care if you're a murderer. I love you!"

"Budo?" I shook my head. "What happen Ayano?" She looks away. She looks at me with a smile that I haven't seen her before. "They.... They attack me so I defended myself and they just black out. But they are okay." I look at her. I believe Ayano. She is innocent. Maybe the delinquents wanted to beat her up for fun. I did hear one of the male talking about using her body. "I'll walk you to the nurse office, okay Ayano?" She nods and we walk inside the building.
"This will help you now! Don't trip anymore ~ hehe." The nurse cheerfully walks out of the room. The only place Ayano was injured was her leg and wrist. Ayano lied to the nurse that she fell down the stairs but I know what kinda happen. "Are you okay now?" Ayano looks at me and was about to speak when Shin came in. "Is Ayano okay?!" How does he know? "I'm okay now. See you later Budo-senpai." Ayano walks out. "What did you do to her?!" Shin screams at me. What is his problem? "Ayano fell down the stairs. You can blame them for hurting Ayano." I said as I was about to walk out. Shin then grabs my arm. "If you ever hurt Ayano.... Hell will rise on you." I shook off his hands and got really angry. "I'll never hurt Ayano. You should stop worrying about others people girlfriend. Get your own Shin because Ayano is mine." I left the nurse office and start to walk to my class.

Shin's POV
     Dammit! Ayano is the only mine! No one can have her! "Are you okay darling?" I turn to see the new nurse. She's very annoying with her high pitch voice and her short dress. Besides, I'm really mad, so why not kill her?! Hehehehe.....

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you like this chapter! And sorry it's boring. Well, comment to tell me for any error on spelling or on my grammar.
-kaneki.miku