Chapter 5: Sweet dreams

Budo's POV
     I got woken up by a text from Taro an hour later.

Budo where
are you?

I left the party,
sorry.

Oh okay, well
I hope to meet
the girl you told
me about next time
we get the chance.

Alright. Well
goodnight since
it's still a school
day. Don't stay
up late and have
fun with Osana!

Very funny...
Goodnight.

I looked at drunk Ayano. She was so beautiful.

Ayano's POV
    I got up because I had a feeling I had to, my mind was blurry and when I try to focus I saw senpai! I was happy that senpai was in my room! "Senpai I'm so happy to see you!" I hug him. He seems surprised. I then kissed senpai because I wanted to be with him forever.

Budo's POV
     I was being kissed by Ayano. Even though I don't know her well, I kiss her back. I was happy but was surprised she called me senpai. Then I realized, my hair was down. Maybe I look like her senpai. It made me sad to think about that but for now, I let this pass. I really wanted to be closer to Ayano more now.

A/N: LEMON WARNING! Okay so if you're very young to read this or have a very pure and innocent soul don't read this part! Just skip to where there is a picture. But if you don't care then whatever but I warn you!

Budo's POV
     Ayano and I keep kissing each other. I then felt her hand slowly going down to my manhood. "Ayano are you sure?" I ask her in order to make sure she wanted to do this, even if she was drunk. "Yes, senpai. Anything for you!" The way Ayano said it was so cute. She then let go of me and started to take her dress off and then her bra. She was just in panties and I was just in boxers. She took her panty off and I slid my boxers off. I was embarrassed because I never let anyone do this to me but I love Ayano. She then sat down on my manhood and started to rub it with her womanhood. It felt so good that I started to get really hard now. She felt my manhood, I knew since she felt it big since she moans softly. I couldn't anymore and turn her over which made me be on top of her. I started to play with her breast to the point where her nipple got hard. I started to lick the left one and grab her right one. They were so soft that it made me go harder. Ayano moans in pleasure. I felt bad for doing this to her but I couldn't control my urge anymore. I then just kiss Ayano lips and started to French kiss her. She tasted so wonderful.
     I quickly got the condom from my pocket because at the party when I was talking to my friends, out of nowhere Sho Kunin passed out a condom to us. He said to use it if any if we get lucky since there is alcohol and most the girl was drinking but wouldn't know since it was mix with the fruit punch unless they smelled it. I tried to give it back to him but he just said to keep it. I'm glad that he gave it to me. I open it and slip the condom on. I got on top of Ayano. "Are you r-ready?" I ask Ayano for permission to enter. She nodded and gave me a lewd face. I swear I almost shove my whole manhood in her womanhood so fast but since it was her first, I had to be gentle. I slowly enter her, and damn she was so tight that I almost came. When I enter her she slowly was moaning in pain and griping on the sheet tightly. "Are you okay Ayano?" I now felt bad for hurting her. "Y-yeah senpai. Don't worry I'll get used to this." I stayed still for her to adjust to my size. Then I slowly started to move.