Chapter 11: Decoy

Third person POV

Mina: If I beat you to the line, you have to leave Budo alone! *Pants while running*
Ayano: Okay, but if I beat you first to it— Then you'll have to leave Budo be with me. *runs okay but speaks in a monotone voice*
Mina: Okay once we pass this line, that's when real running happen! *starts to speed up*
Ayano: Alright. *also speed up her pace*

As Ayano and Mina run against each other, a boy was looking at Mina. He knew that he never had a chance with her since he knew that she likes someone else. He would always be around her. "Hey Sho!" As he turns around, he noticed that he wasn't on the track anymore so he runs back to the track.
     Mina and Ayano were both at the same pace. Ayano told herself that she wasn't going to lose to this girl. Ayano speeds up her pace unexpectedly. Mina notices that. She didn't want Ayano to take away her senpai away from her. He was her first boyfriend and plan to make him her only boyfriend in the future. As Mina tried to speed up to Ayano, she felt something was off. Today didn't seem right to Mina. As she was thinking, she suddenly trips. "Are you okay?!" As she looks down, she saw it was her friend Sho. "Yeah..." She got up quickly to beat Ayano but when she looks up to see where Ayano was. She saw that Ayano was very close to the line. Mina told herself that Budo was going to be hers no matter what. She plans to match Ayano with someone so that Ayano can stop being with her senpai all the time.
      As Ayano got to the line, she felt happy that Mina wouldn't get in the way. Suddenly a voice said something to Ayano. "It's in our bloodline to kill... Ayano KILL HER!" Ayano then passes out.
       Darkness. It was the only thing Ayano could see. She asks herself, "What's going on?" As she tries to look for something, someone started to speak. "Ayano... You have been a bad girl lately. You haven't killed anyone yet. Do you know what will happen?" Ayano tries to figure out who was speaking but all she could see was nothing. "No, what will happen?" Ayano spoke in a monotone voice. "I'll TaKe OVER YOU BODY!!!"

Ayano's POV
      "No!" I open my eyes and saw Tekina. I look around. I was in the nurse's office. "Ayano, are you okay?" Tekina looks at me with a worried face. "Well now that you're awake, we could hang out. The nurse told me once you wake up, that you could go for lunch so yeah. Let's go to the rooftop." Tekina drag me upstairs. All I could think of was the person who said that they were going to take over my body if I don't kill anyone.

Budo's POV
    Taro and I had our bento and run to the rooftop. I like Ayano but Taro was my friend so I can't be mad at him. Beside Taro doesn't have a chance with Ayano. Ayano kiss me when I was faking to be asleep. I know Ayano is into me! Taro found a corner for us to sit down. "Have you seen Ayano?" Taro asks as he starts eating his rice. "No, not yet. But she said she was going to be with us for lunch." Taro nodded and I began to eat my lunch.

???'s POV
     Saki and Kokona were talking in the light music club room. I open the door and they got quiet. "What's our next mission boss?" Saki asks as she looks at me. "Kidnap Ayano for me. I got her decoy here." The girl I mind slave walk in front of her. She didn't look like Ayano but with make-up and a wig. She looks like her. Lucky for me Ayano had her hair down so this was going to be easy. "Saki and Kokona, you'll be with her decoy and make it look like she had an accident." Kokona and Saki nod. They left with the decoy. Everything is going as plan.

Chojo Tekina's POV
      As Ayano and I walk to the rooftop, Kokona and Saki walk up to us. "We'll need Ayano." Ayano shook her head. I push the girls but Saki grabs my hand. When I look at her she sprays something on my eyes. I couldn't see. When I was able to see again. I saw Ayano. "Did they do anything bad to you?" Ayano didn't speak. Maybe she was tired? As we got to the rooftop, we saw Budo and Taro tell us to sit with them.

Third person POV
      As the boys ate their food, they notice that Ayano wasn't talking. She was too quiet for them. Budo decides to speak with her. "Ayano are you okay?" The girl just nod. She then walks over to where the railing was. "Ayano be careful. If you lend forward more, you could fall." Taro said as he finishes his food. Ayano lends much more forward and fell from the rooftop. All three boys ran to where Ayano fall. They were speechless. Their crush had just fallen to her doom. Taro and Chojo ran to tell the teacher on what happened. But Budo ran to where Ayano had fallen. When he got close, he noticed that the girl had blonde hair and her eyes colors were red. Budo knew this wasn't Ayano. As he looks up to where the last sakura tree was, near the street. He saw a masked person carrying someone. He realized someone had open the gate and left with someone. He was going to chase after them but one of the sensei had arrived at where 'Ayano' was dead.

Budo's POV
      "This is a tragedy! I'll call the police. Everyone go back to the courtyard!" Sensei order us to go. Taro and Chojo were both so scared. "Hey, Ayano isn't dead," I told them that because I don't want them to get worried. "BUDO YOU SAW THAT! AYANO IS DEAD." Taro yells at me. "Hey calm down. That's not Ayano. I have proofs since the girl had red eyes and I saw some blonde hair." Taro and Chojo look at me surprised. "I'll tell sensei that, that's not Ayano when she comes back." They both nod. I realized, Chojo was with Ayano. He should know what happens!

"Tekina what happen when you were walking with Ayano?" He looks at me and starts to speak. "Well, when Ayano and I were walking upstairs. Saki and Kokona said that they need her. She didn't want to be with them so we continue to walk but then Saki sprays something in my eye." I remember they said that someone pays them to get information of Ayano crush was. Sensei came in the courtyard. "Has anyone seen Ayano Aishi, Saki Miyu, Kokona Haruka, and Mina Rai? *silence* A person committed suicide and was dress as Ayano Aishi. If anyone finds this as a joke, you'll be reported to the office."
       Hmm at least sensei knows, that person wasn't Ayano but what happen to Mina Rai?...

-----------------------------------------------

Wonder who the masked person is? Well, you'll see in the next few chapters who our mystery person is. Sorry for any bad Grammar or spelling. Hope you still enjoy this story and thank you for reading!
-kaneki.miku