Chapter 18: Helping

Ayano's POV
       As I sat down on my seat, I notice that my phone was vibrating. Hmmm, lunch is going to start soon so it's not that important. After five minutes later, the bell rang. I look at the message.

So you're killing
your old rivals?

What are you talking
about, Info-chan?

Never mind then.
Be careful around
some people.

I thought back to everything I have done. I have killed Osana, I'm helping Ruto get with Amai, I might get Osoro as a friend. That's three of my rivals so far. But who do I really have to watch out for? Do I have a nemesis? Hmm. "Ayano, are you okay?" I look to see Shin. "Aha yeah! I'm okay, just got a little distracted." I gave him a fake smile. "Okay. Want to hang-" I felt someone hug me from behind. "Aren't we going to study with Riku today?" I look at Budo as he places his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, let's go Budo-senpai." I wave goodbye to Shin. I have a feeling that I should be careful around him.
As we walk to the library, Budo stops me. "Ayano-san, do you know what happens to the nurse?" I was confused what he meant. Wait! Does he love her! No Budo, you're only mine! "Aha, no I don't know what really happen. Why?" If she was flirting with him, I'm going to kill her! "I went back to the nurse and ask her if maybe you needed any pain reliever but when I went to the nurse office... She was gone." Now I understand what Info-chan meant. "Oh, maybe she is helping other students or she's on break right now," I said, as I look down. "Hmmm maybe." Budo had a serious face. "Well let's study now!" I smile at Budo and walk in the library.

Budo's POV
       My head hurt from trying to do an equation but it's hard to understand it. Like how does Ayano, a underclassmen understand knows this better than me, an upperclassman. "Budo, do you need help?" Ayano said as she looks at me. "No, it just I don't understand how I still don't get the right answer!" I yell as I flip the book over. "Shhhh!" Ayano just giggles. She got the book and looks at it carefully. "Aha, I see now. The reason why is because you miss the important step, you always flip the sign when you multiply or divide an equation. Did you really forget that?" Ayano smiles at me. I start to blush really hard. "Yeah, thank you." I continue to work. Riku was really smart now since all the help Ayano gives him. Ayano and I plan to help him confess to his crush today. As I was working on the equation, I suddenly remember how Shin threatened me. Maybe he is the one that killed the nurse but... I don't have evidence.
When the bell rang, we all walk to our classroom. When I was about to leave to my class after walking Ayano to hers, she stops me. "Budo... Please be careful. I have a feeling someone is trying to hurt you." She whispers that to me. Then she kisses my cheek and walks to her classroom. Does she know that Shin threatened me? Well, Ayano is smart enough to know what could of happen. I continue to walk to class.

Ayano's POV
        As Budo left to class, I left my class quickly before the teacher came. I have to figure out who is killing my old rivals and why. Hmm maybe someone likes Taro and plans to kill all her rivals but then again.... Info-chan wouldn't of ask me. Info-chan does know everything but how come not this? Hmm, I can't let Budo-senpai know about it because he might find out my true nature. Maybe I can peek around and probably find evidence of that person.
As I walk around the school building, I had a feeling that someone was following me. When I look behind me who it was, it was Budo. "What are you doing?!" I whisper to Budo as he jumps back. "Sorry Ayano, I want to find out who keeps killing the students and I want to protect you." He says as he got up. "Aha okay," I reply.
We continue to search around but eventually found nothing to lead us to something or someone. When the bell rang, we walk to the Martial Arts club room and did all our training. When Budo and I finish changing back to our school uniform, we quickly ran to the locker. We spot Riku and walk up to him. "Ready to confess to her?" I say as I change my shoe. "Yeah, I just hope she accepts me. Thank you Aishi-san and Budo-kun." Riku hugs us. We wait to see Amai open her locker. When Amai read the letter, she runs to the sakura tree and we follow behind. Budo and I look at them from a far distance. When we eventually saw them hug and kiss, Budo hugs me. Our mission was accomplished. We went to our locker and grab our bags. Budo walks me home. When he kisses me goodbye, I went inside my home. Right when I walk inside, it felt so weird. As I got in my room, I noticed that some of my stuff was missing. Including my panties! I call Info-chan about this but she says she doesn't know. How come she doesn't know?! Info-chan knows everything! I need to find who the person is!

Shin's POV
       Today the occult club didn't meet today since Oka wasn't at school. I went to Ayano's house to gather stuff for my shrine. I went through the window from the kitchen and went up to her room. Right when I open her door, Info-chan was there. "Came to steal your loves stuff?" Info-chan says as she smiles. "What do you think?!" I say as I start to look around. I ignore her presence and look inside Ayano's drawer. "Just know that Ayano will never be with you. No matter what you try, she will end up with her senpai. Ayano relationship with Masuta won't last because, in the end, she will always be with her senpai. At first, I didn't expect you begin a yandere but since how you really wanted Ayano to be with you and when you told me to make sure Ayano didn't kill you again, I pretend to not know about your crimes. But since you are helping your love getting rid of her old rivals, I tell her that I don't know what's going on but I'm still giving her clues. I wanted to see how you killed the nurse but you broke my camera before I could see. Beside your previous crimes are starting to connect to you. So if I was I would A.) Lie my way out or B.) Ran away. But that my opinion. Just warning you now, don't break my camera anymore or else. I'll make sure your Ayano murders you." As Info-chan got up and started to head out, she starts to speak again. "By the way, next time used the front door since Ayano left it to unlock." She slams the door. I really hate this bitch!

-----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for updating so late! I have just been distracted in life.... Sorry! Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter and please comment if there is any bad spelling or any really bad grammar.
-kaneki.miku