Halo Reach Arc Chapter 16: Battle of Viery

Joey, or he is known as SPARTAN-B312 now Noble 6 heads out for the next mission where Covenant units attacked Sword Base. He joins along with Kat to clear out Covenant units in the area which with much effort aid the UNSC forces in the area. Later, they head out in the warthog as to reactivate a COM array to establish command and restore anti-air units to clear the skies and return to Sword Base.

They fight their way to handle Covenant forces in the area. During the firefight, he spots someone more likely a civilian was about to be killed by Sangheili warrior until he took him out. He helps the civilian up whom happens to be a UNSC scientist and it was no other than Professor Elm.

"Sir, are you ok?" Joey asked to the civilian whom is glad to be alive.

"I'm fine, thank you." Elm answering with a pant that he was near death from hands of the sangheili.

"Six, get to the top floor and assist Emile" Carter said over the radio which Joey complied. He and Jorge met up and help Emile to deal with covenant units. Joey grabs the rocket launcher to take out the Banshees. After taking down the Banshees, they were called by Halsey to the Science Wing. She notices Jorge which she known her Spartan-IIs well until Birch and Elm came to her side.

"Birch, it is true that what you witness?" Halsey asking to Birch to know about Noble Team.

"Yes, Halsey. There were the same team that save my..." Birch said until he was cut off.

"Professor, what you learn about the information you undercover could be critical." Halsey said as she put in the module into the system.

"Ma'am, what information are you looking for?" Elm wondering about why she needs the information after Kat has given the data chip to her.

"There is something that turns the balance of the war which it will save humanity from extinct." Halsey said as she types her information in the computer.

"So, what can we do?" Birch wondering on what they can do to aid her for the upcoming events.

"You could help me to prepare." Halsey said to Birch's question.

"Like what?" Elm asked because Halsey was never clear what she meant.

"Data I need your information on their religion. Birch, do you know the access to Laszlo's database?" Halsey requesting on the information what they know about contents that Birch research on.

"Yes, but it will take time to gather data you need." Birch said with concern tone.

"What about the Covenant are coming here?" Elm panicked because what he heard that the Covenant forces are here which they might not enough time to hold them off.

"Then we have to work fast as we can. How's Professor Oak, Elm?" Halsey said as she faced Elm.

"He's working on his project." Elm said until someone came in.

"What happen?" Professor Oak asked as he barges in.

"Covenant forces are in the area." Elm breaks the news which surprises Oak. This concerns Oak that if the Covenant found Reach, it's over for Humanity knowing that they will find Earth in a matter of time.

"What about the Spartans you recalled?" Oak asked to Halsey who is very busy as she types in the keyboard.

"They have to join the fight." Halsey said. As soon, they talk and work as they gather much data as they can which it will take time.

"What about the AI?" Oak wondered that he worried about Crystal's safety.

"Give her to me." Halsey stretches out her hand.