Halo 2 Arc Chapter 6: New Mombasa

A small covenant fleet led by Prophet of Regret, one of the Covenant leaders heading to Earth. Cairo station is under attack as Elites and Grunt are pouring out of the boarding crafts. They are attacking the marine units in the station as three covenant lances are about to attack the hanger. The Dexholder squad defending the hanger as they prepare for it. They take their positions to give them a tactical advantage over the Covenant lances.

"This is where they die!" Red shouted as they hold their ground as the explosion broke the door as grunts appears. They open fire in various weapons such as plasma Pistol, needlers, and other covenant weaponry.

"Attack! Kill the disease!" Sangheili minor yelled at the Uggoy as they charge towards the Dexholders. The Dexholders open fire as they cut them down, but the Sangheili are hard to kill due of their personal shields. However, that wasn't the case as Xavier aims down in his scope to snipe the Sangheili

"Kill!" an Uggoy said as he aims his pistol at one of the Dexholder squad member, but he was shot down quickly by battle rifle round from Black.

"Fuck those Aliens!" Black shouted as he fires his battle rifle at the Covenant Lances. He turned to the Sangheili minor whom gotten his attention from Black's bravery. White shoots with her battle rifle at the Sangheili minor who was about to shoot at Black. It was close on Black's account while

"They just keep coming! Those grunts are led by the elites. Only if we kill their squad leader..." Cheren pointed that Sangheili leading the Uggoy and Kig-Yar into battle. The Kig-Yar are carrying shields that blocks ammo rounds from their weapons, but can be overwhelmed and can be outflank.

"They will be worthless. But we knew about it." Red exclaimed to the idea.

"Right" Cheren corrected himself when they are aware of it.

"I will provide you cover fire." Sapphire tells her fellow squad members.

"Got it!" Black volunteered as he takes White's hand.

"Come on!" Black said as they run towards the Sangheili who are command of the Uggoy.

"Take this!" White shouts as she fires her battle rifle which kills the Sangheili at a close range. They look at Black and White with fear in their eyes.

"Eek! The leader is dead! RUN!" One of The Grunts as they ran away from the squad which they are unfazed about their reactions until they wonder it's over.

"They are running away?" Red asked until more Covenant units appear. They come back with greater numbers. They face newer problems at hand, this time Kig-Yar and Yanme'e came in. More Sangheili came that had different ranks such as minors to Majors with better armor and shields.

"Oh, great? You have to say it." Green said to Red as they return fire to the Covenant units.

"That was the first wave? Tres bien. Tu me gonfles" Yvonne curses as she takes out her shotgun to blow several Uggoy away.

"Can we have suppression fire?" Blue asking since they are coming in larger numbers.

"I can." Sapphire shouted as she raises the light machine gun towards the Covenant units. Sapphire is carrying a machine gun by her two hands which manage to kill large numbers of the covenant soldiers. Not even the Elites cannot stop her as they got killed by her seeming unlimited ammo.

"Retreat!" one of the Kig-Yar shouted as they retreated away as the elites are dead.

"Run back, where you come back from!" Sapphire shouted as the Jackals retreat until third wave came in, but this time is pair of Mgalekgolo. They fired the laser cannons that hit the crates. It throws them off while dodging their blasts that could kill them.