Halo 2 Arc Chapter 8: Betrayal

In High Charity near Delta Halo, scientific section of the Ministry, there is a certain San 'Shyuum named, Cyrus, or better known as Minster of Emotion. He is working on valuable military asserts that could turn the tide of the war, but someone comes to the room unknowing to him. It was one of his assistant whom no than Mars whom she has been helping him with his projects. However, that's not the case as someone comes in.

"Busy, ain't we?" a female voice said in a monotone. It reveals to be another San' Shyuum whom more well-known among members of the Prophets.

"Lady of Truth, what brings you here?" Cyrus wondered why Sird, Mistress of Prophet of Truth is here. She has come to tell or explain about the events about the war. They had heard of the events what has transpire to them the Sacred ring. It was a sign from the Gods to provide the key to enter the Great Journey.

"I have news to tell." Sird tells Cyrus which gotten his attention.

"What news?" Cryus said as he looks at the blue prints of his upcoming project will help turn the tide of the war.

"The prophet of Regret has been murdered by the demon." Sird said as shes overlooks the blue prints of his project.

"What? Have they killed the demon?" Mars said as she hopes that the demon who cause Prophet of Truth massive headache and often prevented them to reach the human home world.

"No, they glassed him along with another demon." Sird said as she mentions another demon in the reports.

"Another Demon? I thought that demon was the last of his kind?" Cryus wondering why there's more than one demon in existence.

"No, it seems. There are few left to say. I have also bad news as well. My husband has decided to change the guards under my advice." Sird said as she hopes the beam will kill the demons on sight as nothing can stop them. The changing of the guard is not well-known throughout the Covenant. This stir among the Sangeheili whom were the protectors and original founders of the Covenant.

"The Guards? Won't...." Mars said with a concern look, but Sird looks at Mars with a cold look that made Mars backed down.

"NO, I have plan something else. They won't see it coming. Their time is at its end. Long time I have waited for this moment. Has your project is completed?" Sird smirk knowing their time is at an end.

"Not yet, all I can do is finished it by transporting to the main ship in case of the Flood and continue it there. This machine will help us to conquer the humans on Earth. To seek what we are looking for." Cyrus said as he looks at the blueprints of the plan. It was a scarab, but larger and threatening than before.

Meanwhile at the Sangheili quarters, Gio Vanniee is working on his project along with an Huragok. It was an outrage among the Sangheili that the Prophets' sudden change of the guard was not way over demon's murder of a prophet. Each high ranking Sangheili has his own Huragok whom helps out the daily tasks, but they are used for computers in the Covenant.

"Sir, I have gather much data for next meeting." The Huragok said in a female voice.

"Thank you, Sab-rina." Gio Vanniee thanked as he gets the data from her works.

"My lord?" Sabrina asks Gio Vanniee whom looks at her for a moment.

"Yes?" Gio Vanniee said as he takes his time to put on his outfit to say of his rank.

"I have news to tell. He prophet of Regret has been murdered by the Demon." Sab-Rina said as

"What?" Gio Vanniee surprised that a Hierarch has been murdered by a demon. Another room is Pry Cee is working another two Huragok with names of "Will" and "Karen".