Prologue

Disclaimer: Halo belongs to Bungie, Industry 343, and Microsoft. Pokemon Adventures belong to Kusaka and Yamamoto, Viz media, Shoakukan, and Chuang Yi. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, GameFreak, The Pokemon Company, and Satoshi Tajiri. Please support the official release.

Prologue:

Humanity has reached to the stars and start colonizing in the planets under one banner. United nations became a solid united government as to handle colonial regions. UEG known as United Earth Government was sole democratic government. They live in peace despite of rebellions occurred over the years due to UEG's tight control of the colonies regarding of economical problems.

After series of conflicts with colonial rebellions, it was about to change when powerful Alien civilization religious collective group called the Covenant contracted humanity, but peaceful intentions was not among them. Their leaders of the Covenant known as Prophets had determined humanity was threat to the Covenant due one of Forerunner objects stated that Humanity was the one to inherit what Forerunner left.

The war began in the year of 2525 CE as the first covenant forces attack outer colony, Harvest. It was pyrrhic victory for the Covenant forces to find that UNSC, humanity's military was stronger than it looks. Although inferior in numbers and technology, UNSC had gifted military talent along with AIs to counter the Covenant forces where they go to.

Many UNSC forces of Army and Navy died finally retaken Harvest with very costly victories which UNSC knew that they are outmatched by Covenant. One UNSC admiral named Preston Cole realized the threat was too much to ignore created the Cole Protocol before his death. It meant to destroy all UNSC files of regards that spell doom on humanity including Earth.

As the war dragged on, more colonies being destroyed by Covenant forces and reaching to the inner colonial worlds, but the Covenant are facing logistic difficulty despite of its superior advantages. which Prophets knew that destroying humanity would cripple them while losing against rouge Brute and his forces. It wasn't until the last years of the war, but humanity wasn't done yet had cling to thread of hope.

Humanity's last hope are the Spartan-IIs, a group of super soldiers were designed against rebellions, began to fight back against the Covenant. Many covenant warriors found Spartan-II soldiers deadly. The Spartans were too few to turn the tide of the war as losses keep climbing for UNSC forces. This result UNSC to last resort to mass conscription even lower age to 16 years old and even force academies to grant commissions to younger candidates whom 14 years old as well

The year 2552 saw the largest battle of the war was Reach, the second-largest military industrial complex and the training of the Spartan program. As that day came when massive Covenant Armada came to destroy UNSC forces as they glass the planet. Only some UNSC forces survived and fled everywhere, but one ship where all Covenant ship gave chase.

In the deep reaches of space, a lone ship named Pillar of Autumn, escaped from battlefields of Reach led by Captain Keyes of UNSC navy were caught unaware that the covenant got there first. Lay ahead of them was a massive circular ring to unravel the events came to it. Thus, the events will follow to group of young conscripted soldiers but one was young Spartan will meet his destiny.