Chapter 23: Confront

'Just as I predicted...'

Everyone shifted towards the cat. "Why didn't you say anything?" I asked. "Because, I didn't want to believe it" spoke Charle. Think it's about time you know what we saw, we saw Corane with blood red eyes, she was hooked up to some machine. "Ahem," someone spoke. We turned around and saw Reaper and Venus. "Are you always trying to save the day? I won't let you ruin Reaper-sama's plan!" the purple girl yelled. "His plan?" Pelli walked in "That's right!" she cheered.

"We won't kill you if you leave now, oh, and don't mention this little visitor of ours."

"No..."

The purple girl budded in, "No? And why is that!?"

"We came here to save Corane-sama! Juvia came all the way here so why turn back!?"

Pelli walked in front of Venus, "Is this women's life more important than yours?"

"You've got it all wrong, Juvia wants to save Juvias mother because she loves her!"

Venus tilted her head, "Love?" she asked confused. "Who would die for something that doesn't even exist?" She looked over at everyone. "I'm guessing you all here for the same pathetic reason." "Love is real!" Juvia started crying.

'Every time Juvia loves someone, they can't ever love her back. No. I am wrong, I'm blinded by all the bad things that happened it shielded me from the good things. I've made great friends, laughs, and happiness.'

Gray looked over at Juvia. "She's right!"

She looked up and the tears stopped falling.

"I-I love you!"

----AUTHORS❤NOTE----

FINALLY GRAY IT'S ABOUT TIME! WHAT IT'S BEEN LIKE 23 CHAPTERS. Anyway its almost time to wrap this story up. 2 more chapters!