Chapter 10: Little Juvia

A/N: this chapter might get confusing so the "child Juvia" will be called "little Juvia",Kay.💙

Juvia's P.O.V💧💙💧

"Your names Juvia, too!?" said little Juvia. "Yes, can you tell me where I am?" I asked. "Your in Juvia's bedroom!" answered little Juvia. "I'm in...my bedroom?" "Nah Uhn! Your in Juvia's bedroom! snapped little Juvia. "Of course, I'm in Juvia's bedroom."

"What are these?" I asked picking up a white plushie.

"Oh, these are my worry dolls. When I'm sad I give my worries to them" little Juvia answered.

I remember. I made these the day after Pelli shunned me from the world. I kept making them...

"This is Jaclyn! She's my best friend" said little Juvia.

"Your best friend, is that right?"

"Yeah! This is Tom, and this is Jerry and this ones name is Bob!" said little Juvia.

These are the people I thought were my friends then stabbed me in the back.

I looked around. These dolls...were all over the room! How many people broke my heart!? If this much people broke my heart, then how was it repaired so quickly? And why fall back in love when you know no matter
what I'm just not lovable...

Then it came to me. When everyone pushed me away, he was the first one to truly save me...

"Hey! 2nd Juvia!"

"What, what is it!?" I answered as little Juvia pulled me from my thoughts.

"Were you listening!? I was introducing you to Neptune" little Juvia angrily said.

I looked at a window hoping for a way to get out. Little Juvia looked out the window. It was raining pretty hard. "The rain. I can't control it!" little Juvia spoke, her eyes filling up with tears. "The rain goes, drip, drip, drop. Just like my tears" Juvia said, faintly speaking the last sentence.

"Can you open that window for me?" I asked. Little Juvia's waterworks turned on. "You just wanna get away from the rain!" "No, that's not true little Juvia! It's just time for me to go now" I said trying to comfort the small child. "Wha-Whatever!" said little Juvia as she moved the pink curtains to the side and pulled the window up.

"Little Juvia, thank you. And as for the rain, it's beautiful." I said.

Little Juvia's bright blue eyes glowed with happiness.

"I hope I see you again, 2nd Juvia."

-----ATHOUR💧NOTE-----

Well what do you guys think? If the "little Juvia" thing was confusing, tell me! Vote comment and request please!💗🙉💀👻💋 Oh and I thought this chapter was pretty lengthy!