Chapter 6: Juvia and Pelli

'Juvia, I love you' 'Gray-sama? I-I love you too! 'Kiss me, my beloved Juvia.'

"Gray-sama!" Juvia opened her eyes. 'Just a dream, oh well. Gray-san doesn't care for, Juvia anyway.' She stretched her arms as she yawned. A new morning.

"Mornin' sleepy head!" said a girl as she ate a sub sandwich.

"AAHHHH!!" Juvia screamed. "Calm yourself, rain-woman." said a familiar girl named Pelli.

'Rain-women, that name'

"So this dump is where the great Juvia sleeps?"

"Dump?! This place is amazing! Juvia loves every bit of it! Also, who are you?"

"Sure, wait you don't know me? Does Gloomy Rain-women ring a bell?"

Juvia's eyes widened in shock. 'Gloomy Rain-women' that is...my name. Painful memory's started to flood her mind.

Flash back🎬

10 years ago:

"Class this is Juvia Lockster" said the teacher Mrs. Pea. "Hello, Juvia-san!" said the class. The young girl blushed and smiled. She sat in a seat next to a girl with light pink curly hair and a paper crown. The pink haired girl stuck out her tongue, but in a friendly way. "Hello peasant, I'm Queen Pelli"

'Peasant?'

"Hi Pelli-san!" Juvia sweetly said.

"Didn't I just say 'Queen' Pelli?"

"Well, what makes you a Princess?" asked Juvia

"You mean

'Queen', well how about beauty" Pelli responded.

"Beauty?"Juvia asked.

"Yes, and I'm the prettiest lady in this classroom" said Pelli.

"La la la la" sang a girl named Cyrus while coloring a picture. She walked up to a supply cabinet to get some scissors when some jerk tripped her. The scissors flew in the air about to hit Juvia.

"Juvia-san!" yelled Pelli.

At that moment the scissors aimed at her chest, and went right through it!? Blood splattered everywhere-or was it...water?

"Juvia-san! Are you alright!?" Pelli frantically asked.

"Yes, Juvia's made of water so she can't be cut."

The classroom was silent.

"She sounds like such a gloomy person!" Shouted a boy.

"She's made of water!? Creepy!" Shouted a girl.

"So your a rain-women? That's your name!" Pelli spoke.

That's the day the rain poured... the last time Juvia saw a clear sky.

----AUTHORS😤NOTE----

So so so SORRY! It took me like a month 2 update. Long story short I had major writers block...💐🌸🌺