Chapter 14: Demons Claw

Cana was so drunk she got lost somewhere by the Ports of Fiore.

------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia was walking back home, hoping to make it there before it storms. The sky started to feel up with clouds. But there was no rain, just grey clouds. Nothing was on the streets but a bunch of stray cats and dogs. Once Juvia finally made it home she sat on an old couch to relax.

She felt someone tap her shoulder and quickly turned around, but she didn't see anything or anyone. 'Must have been Juvia's imagination' She thought. After sitting there for a couple minutes she grew bored. Juvia walked to a old bookshelf to find something to read. She skimmed through the books and stumbled across a photo album.

'Juvia shouldn't be rummaging through Corane-sama's stuff' She thought

Corane went out to buy food and it'll be another 45 minutes before she came back. It wasn't like Juvia had anything better to do. Once she got ahold of the book, Juvia went to sit back on the couch.

The book read;

This Album belongs to, Corane Lockster

Juvia flipped the page, she saw a little blue haired girl holding a very simplistic white rag doll. It was Juvia, she couldn't help but smile. She saw a note written underneath the letter;

My innocent Juvia,

I have failed being a mother,

I have failed being a lover,

However you can still look in my eyes,

And make my pain go away.

"Corane-sama is so sentimental!" sobbed Juvia. She decided to take a nap.

A while after Corane finally returned home. She saw Juvia asleep and didn't bother to wake her up. Instead she placed all her grocery's on her dinner table and went to get some water. She walked outside towards her well and took a wooden bucket to fill up with some H2O. Suddenly she felt someone kick her leg causing her to drop the bucket. She looked over her shoulder and saw 5 people. These people had eyes full of hatred and pain. Why?

The first person Corane took notice of is a small, bald, green, giant. A giant, but not as big as the original. Okay so he was around 17ft. Gut Gut

The second person she saw had blood red eyes, spiked orange hair and a red kimono. Reaper

The third person...wasn't a person. It, or she had purple skin and long claw-like nails. Venus

A pretty boy with a bratty look. Mirror

Then finally, Pelli.

"These are the top guild members in Demons Claw" said Pelli while chomping on a donut. Corane stood, frozen in time, she didn't know what to do so she started off with:

"What do you want!?" yelled Corane. "We want that sad excuse of a mothers child" said the man supposedly called, Reaper.

From all the commotion Juvia woke up with Rosselle in her arms. Juvia walked outside the back door and saw. They caught Juvia off guard!

There she was lying hopelessly tied around in ropes with. Mirror requipped a sword and put it next to her neck.

"Come with us and this old hag can live."

----AUTHORS😰NOTE-----

I stayed up all night making this chapter... I was so tired I didn't even feel like making a authors note till now! Sorry 4 my laziness! Anyway watcha think bout my chapter?