Chapter 19: The Plan

Juvia and Gray came running through the guild doors. The entire guild stopped what they were doing. Then everyone started clapping. Saying Gray and Juvia were confused was an understatement. To be honest they felt pretty lost and out somewhere in space right now.

Mira-Jane looked at Gray and smiled.

"Gray has brought the Gruvia ship back over the surface!" Everyone continued to cheer. "Listen! We have a huge problem so shut up for a second!" Gray yelled, irritated by the guilds sudden burst of laughter.

"Gray, Juvia I knew they'd work something out, right Lu-chan!" Levy said looking at Lucy.

"Yeah! Gray must be a smooth talker to win her back!" Lucy said with a wink.

Juvia however had a problem that needed to be fixed, and it wasn't her love life, it was her family. Juvia started crying and it got everyone's attention. "Corane-sama, she was kidnapped!" She bowed and said: "Please, help Juvia save her mother!"

Lucy looked at her in disbelief. "Wh-What!? You mean the women you were staying with? Your-"

"Mother."

Master Makorav walked in and sat on the countertop.

"Well, we need to save her don't we?" He said at then took a gulp of his booze.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"She was kidnapped by some wizards..." Gray said.

"It was a dark guild known as Demons Claw," fear was in Juvias eyes as she said this.

Master looked down and said: "Demons Claw, it sounds familiar."

"Okay, let's see, Ezra's absent so that leaves, Lucy, Wendy, Charle, Natsu, Happy, and you two."

The said people got up and made their serious faces.

"Don't let me down, brats."

-----AUTHORS❤NOTE----

Here we are! Well thanks for reading this far and I'll probably post the next chapter within 2 days. THAT'S RIGHT Y'ALL GOT ME IN THE MODE!! lol