Chapter 4: Mysterious Ghost?!

"G-Gray-san!" stuttered Juvia blushing. 'What happened to Gray-sama?' Gray thought. "Juvia what are you doing out here?" asked Gray. "I know your made of water but still" "Water in any temperature doesn't bother Juvia, This water is cold so it shouldn't bother you either" she said.

Juvia looked at Gray's hand and saw he had her umbrella. "Gray-san, is that Juvia's umbrella." "Oh, yeah I found it when I was walking-" "Give it back to Juvia." She demanded. 'I never seen this side of Juvia' Gray thought. He handed her her umbrella. Juvia turned around and walked away. 'What the heck! What's her deal?' Gray thought. "Juvia what's wrong? What's your problem?"

"STAY AWAY FROM JUVIA!" Gray's eyes widened. "W-what?" "You cause Juvia sadness, despair, you broke Juvia's heart Juvia, no I can't take it anymore!" The rain poured harder. "Juvia," Gray faintly spoke. Juvia walked away, taking the storm with her.

Suddenly a girl appeared out of nowhere. Gray looked up at her. She had pink hair, striped stockings, black boots, king crown, and a cape. This chick had way to much mascara. She looked about 19 years old. "Looks like someone's having girl trouble!" she said as she smacked on her gum. "Who are you!?" Gray asked. "Me, just your everyday stranger. But if you really want to be more specific, I'm Pelli. "How long have been up there?" "Well, I saw the whole thing go down, I study the magic of invisibility and teleportation. Makes a perfect spy, get the information I need then leave without a trace" said Pelli. Then she was gone.

Back To Juvia...

Juvia ran back to Coranes home. She walked through the door and ran through the hallway. She slowed down as she heard crying. She slowly and calmly walked in. Corane wiped the tears with her sleeve trying to be strong for her daughter. Roselle flew in Corane's lap. "Corane-sama, what's wrong?" Juvia asked. "Nothing, i'm just happy I finally found you." Corane said smiling.

-------AUTHORS💚NOTE------
Okay I'm gonna start doing these author note thingies, sure little to NO ONE reads them but I think I should clarify. I didn't add my oc Pelli for no reason, trust me she's a big part of this story. And tell me what You think in the comments!! I TAKE REQUESTS!!💜💜DONT 4GET 2 VOTE🌟🌟